Proszę o pomoc.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I’ve been lived in Poland since I was born. I don’t think it’s terrible country. But I know that there are a lot of things which should be change. If I could have a big power to change some things in my country, firstly I would try to change the situacion in ours hospitals. It’s really wrong that the almost medicines are very expensive. Also many people have a problem with their health and they need a special operation, but often this operation is not for free. There are organization, which try to help, but they don’t have enough money for all people. So, in my opinion treatment should be cheaper.
Secondly I would change something in a law. Unfortunately we more often hear about it that someone is in a pirson, he’s convict for ten years, but he go out before because he has a very good layer or a lot of money. It’s not fair. So, I think a law should be consistet and the same for all people.
The next thing which I would change is a presentation of many cities, and their signature e.g Katowice. I see that the liders of town try to do something with this problem. That’s means they built new building or sports field, but they haven’t enough money to put into effect all ours dreams and ideas.
However, nobody have the power, but it doesn’t means that nothing we can’t change. I think we should to fight about ours dreams, because together we can change ours live.

proszę o poprawienie błędów. Z góry dziękuję.
I've been 'lived' (czy czas - popraw) in Poland since I was born. I don't think it's A terrible country. But I know that there are a lot of things which
should be changeD. If I could have 'a big' (niepotr) power to change some things in my country, firstly I would try to change the situacion in 'ours' (popraw, nie rozrozniasz OUR i OURS - prosze poczytaj o tym) hospitals. It's really wrong that the 'almost' (po co to slowo tutaj jest?) medicines are very
expensive.
There are 'organization' (ale napisales czasownik w l. mnogiej, to dlaczego rzecz w l. poj?) which try to help, but they don't have enough money for all THE people.
Secondly I would change something in 'a' THE law. Unfortunately we more
often hear 'about it' (niepotr) that someone is in a 'pirson' (ortog), he's convictED for ten years, but he 'go' (zly czas. tutaj GOES out before because he 'has a very good layer' (tego nie rozumiem- generalnie wypuszczaja za 'good behaviour') or a lot of money.
So, I think a law should be 'consistet' (ortog) and the same for all people.
The next thing which I would change is a presentation of many cities,
and their 'signature' (signature to podpis, cos tutaj nie rozumiem, czy masz na mysli 'image'?) e.g Katowice. I see that the 'liders' (ortog) of THE town try to
do something with this problem. 'That's' (that's to znaczy 'that is' teraz sprawdz czy to ma sens tutaj w zdaniu) means they built A new building
or A sports field, but they haven't enough money to put into effect all
'ours' (sprawdz roznice pomiedzy OUR i OURS) dreams and ideas.
However, nobody 'have' HAS the power, but it doesn't 'means' MEAN that THERE IS nothing THAT we can't change. I think we should 'to' (niepotr) fight 'about' FOR 'ours' (sorawdz ta roznice) dreams, because together we can change 'ours' (znowu to samo - popraw) 'live' (live to jest czasownik, tutaj potrzebujesz rzecz w l. mnogiej).

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Brak wkładu własnego