błedy gramatyczne w wypracowaniu pt "Castaway"

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam! Napisałem krótkie wypracowanie do szkoly o tym, ze rozbilem sie na wyspie etc i prosilbym o sprawdzenie czy są tam błędy gramatyczne Fakt, ze to gniot nie jest istotny ;)

First day
My boat has just smashed! I’m on the small island in the Pacific Ocean. I'm scared! There aren't any people. I know what I must to do: I will search for fruits and water. I think about there are wild animals so I must build house on the tree. I will do it in the evening. Now, I want to go around this island and check what is on the top of mountain (which one is in the central part of island).

Second day
I have found some bananas, oranges, tangerines and dead antelope (But I haven’t eaten it). I built small house Yesterday on the very big tree. I used some parts of palms and lianas. I think about it is great place for sleeping.

Third day
Today I want to spark camp-fire. Now, I’m writing the letter. I will place it in the bottle. I want to throw it to the ocean. Maybe somebody will find this massage…

pozdrówki
I'm on 'the' A small island in the Pacific Ocean.
There 'aren't' (napisz to w calosci i zobaczysz jak to pauje do zdania) any people. I know what I must to do: I will search for 'fruits' FRUIT and water.
I think 'about' (po co to slowo tutaj jest?) THAT there are wild animals so I must build A house on the tree. (a tree house)
Now, I want to go around this island and check what is on the top of THE mountain (which 'one' (niepotr) is in the central part of island).

I have found some bananas, oranges, tangerines and A dead antelope (But
I haven't eaten it). I built A small house 'Yesterday' (mala litera) on the very big tree. I used some parts of palms and 'lianas' (ortog). 'I think about' (nie rozumiem dlaczego pizesz I think about, kiedy to nie jest poprawnie- wystarczy I think...) it is A great place for sleeping.

Today I want to 'spark' LIGHT A camp-fire. Now, I'm writing 'the' A letter. Maybe somebody will find this 'massage' (popraw to, bo massage to calkowicie cos innego)...

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie