sprawdzenie listu, pilne.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
cześć,
bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie, tego listu, najlepiej jeszcze dzisiaj. liczę się tym, że może być ciężko ale liczę na jakąś dobroduszną osobę.
z góry bardzo dziękuję, dobremu człowiekowi, który poświęci mi chwile swojego czasu!.

Dear Anna,

I'm writing to ask if you'd like to go to camping trip on Monday the 23rd, with Paulina and Marta. We're going to camp in Bieszczady.

We're planing to go this journey on Monday, about 8 a.m. on the train, so if you go with us, we would met on station. There we're sleeping in youth hoste, then we must take only sleeping bag, clothes, food and comfortable shoes, and if you want take some medicine in case you feel unwell, but I hope we shoudn't use it. When we are in Bieszczady, we obviuosly wandering and climbing of mountains so much, and at evening we're going to beautiful Goralican inn, where is awesome karaoke. We stay in Bieszczady for few days, and probably we're come back on Saturday afternoon.

We're planing to share the cost beetweeen us. I tkink we must pay only for hostel, ang other expensess we're pay one's own way.

Anyway, can you call me and let me know if you can come. It'd be nice to see you again and wandering with you.

I look forward for you soon.

Love,
czerwony_trampek
Dear Anna,

I'm writing to ask if you'd like to go ON 'to' (niepotr) A camping trip on Monday the 23rd, with Paulina and Marta. We're going to A camp in Bieszczady.
We're planing to go ON this journey on Monday, about 8 a.m. on the train,
so if you 'go' COME with us, we would 'met' MEET 'on' AT THE station. 'There' (czy to jest na train station, bo cos niewyraznie tutaj) 'we're' WE WILL BE sleeping in A youth hosteL 'then' SO we 'must' NEED TO take only A sleeping bag, clothes, food and comfortable shoes, and if you want YOU CAN take some medicine in case you feel unwell, but I hope we 'shoudn't' DO NOT NEED TO use it. When we are in Bieszczady, we WILL 'obviuosly' (ortog) BE wandering and climbing 'of' (niepotr) mountains 'so much' (niepotr), and 'at' IN THE evening
'we're' WE WOULD GO 'going' to A beautiful Goralican inn, where THERE is awesome karaoke. We WILL stay in Bieszczady for few days, and probably 'we're' WE WILL come back on Saturday afternoon.
We're 'planing' (ortog) to share the cost beetweeen us. I 'tkink' (ortog) we must pay only for THE hostel, 'ang' (ortog) other expensess we're pay 'one's' OUR own way.
It'd be nice to see you again and 'wandering' TO GO HIKING with you.
I look forward 'for you soon.' (cos tu nie tak - popraw)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie