My interests... - kilka zdań do sprawdzenia.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
kilka zdanek do sprawdzenia.
z góry dziękuję.

I spend most of my free time alone. I don't do anything special then. I read books, graphic novels and comics.
I enjoy writing, painting and listening to music as well. I don't have favourite band or musician, I like all kinds of music.
Another thing I like to do is to surf the Internet. There is a lot of websites I visit everyday, for example online galleries and message boards.
On Saturdays I meet my friends. We usually rent a movie and watch it at my place. Sometimes we visit pubs or go to the cinema. I love indie movies and musicals. 'Chicago' is one of my favourites.
When I don't feel like sitting at home, I go for a walk or ride a bike.
I spend most of my free time alone. I don't do anything special . I read books, graphic novels and comics.
I ALSO enjoy writing, painting and listening to THE music . I don't have A favourite band or A musician, I like all kinds of music.
Another thing I like to do, is to surf the Internet. There ARE a lot of websites I THAT visit everyday, for example online galleries and message boards.
On Saturdays I meet WITH my friends. We usually rent a movie and watch it at my place. Sometimes we visit pubs or go to the cinema. I love indie /nie wiem co masz na mysli/ movies and musicals. 'Chicago' is one of my favourites.
When I don't feel like sitting at home, I go for a walk or ride a bike.
THAT I

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Nauka języka