proszę o poprawienie listu i wasze sugestie:*:*:*

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
*Otrzymałeś odp z Australii na twój pierwszy list do kolegi poznanego na drodze korespondencji. W swoim liście kolega pyta o twoje miejsce zamieszkania, odpowiadając na zapytanie, napisz list w którym:
*dziękujesz za jego list i wyrażasz radość, że to własnie Ciebie wybrał za korespondenta
*opisujesz lokalizacje swojego miasta i liczbę mieszkańców
*przedstaw miejsce warte zwiedzenia i formy rozrywki na wieczór
*poproś o szybką odp z inf o jego rodzinie i mieście

Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie mojego listu.. nie jestem dobra z angielskiego.. chodzę do 1 liceum. Mam problem z budowaniem zdać. Bardzo proszę o Wasze propozycje zdań jak mogę zastąpić coś albo.. co mogę dodać. Liczę na Waszą pomoc! Kochani! Zdania napisane po polsku.. po prostu nie wiedziałam jak napisać..

Dear Sandra,
Thanks for you letter. That was very kind of you. The letter was very funny and orginal. It’s great to hear from you. I’m excited you have chosen me for correspondent. I’m sorry I haven’t written for so long.
I’m enclosing a photo of me and my familie. How do you like? I live with my parents and two sisters or brother in Crosno, a town on the south end of Poland. Poland is on the Baltic Sea. In Crosno haven’t a lot of a people. Here it lives near 50 thousand people.
What do you like doing in your free time? Here, there’re a lot of a fantastic places for sightseeing and tourist attractions. Exc.: a cinema, a churches, a parks, an Antiques, an art gallery, a museum.. Moim zdaniem najlepszym pomysłem na spędzeniem czasu wieczorem jest pójście do kina z przyjaciółmi. I’m interested in film. What kind of movies do you like? Do you prefer romantic or comedy? I love a romantic films, of course!
Anyway, I have to finish now. Chciałabym się dowiedzieć więcej o Twojej rodzinie i mieście. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Please write soon and send a photo too! We keep in touch.
Lots of love,
Basia
Troszkę poprawiłam list :
Dear Sandra,
Thanks for your letter. That was very kind of you. The letter was very funny and original. It’s great to hear from you. I’m excited you have chosen me for correspondence. I’m sorry I haven’t written for so long.
I’m enclosing a photo of me and my family. How do you like it? I live with my parents, two sisters and a brother in Crosno, a town in southern Poland. Poland has an access to Baltic Sea and there are mountains in the south. The population of Crosno is not large, it's 50000.
What do you like doing in your free time? There are many fantastic places here for sightseeing and many tourist attractions. For example a cinema, several churches, parks, Antiques, an art gallery and a museum. My favourite way of spending free time is going to the cinema with friends. I’m interested in cinema. What kind of movies do you like? Do you prefer romantic or comedy? I love romantic films, of course!
I have to finish now. I would like to know more about your family and your home town. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Please write soon and send a photo too! Lets keep in touch.
Lots of love,
Basia

Proszę o sprawdzenie tej wersji;*:* Bardzo proszę;* i co mogłabym dopisać ewnetualnie :)

« 

Pomoc językowa