living with big family

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
prosze o sprawdzenie i moze dodanie czegoś od siebie ^^
Family is very important in our life. With members of our family we can talk about everything and we can trust them. So many people live with their big family. I think that living with big family has a lot of advantages and disadvantages too. The good side of living with big family is that you can talk about everything with your family when you want. I think that with bigger family is happier than with the small filmy because something is doing all the time. The advantage of living with big family is that you can hear very interesting stories from your grandparents. But living with big family has disadvantages too. You have a less privacy for example you don’t have your own room. I think that living with big family is very good because you know that on the world are some people which you can trust and which you can tell everything.
I think that 'with' (nie rozumiem po co to slowo tutaj jest) bigger family is happier than 'with the' A small 'filmy' (ortog) because something is 'doing' GOING ON all the time. The advantage of living with A big family is that you can hear very interesting stories from your grandparents.
You have 'a' (niepotr) less privacy for example you don't have your own room. I
think that living with A big family is very good because you know that
'on' (znowu ta kalka z polskiego na, w jez. ang. 'na' nie zawsze jest 'in' tutaj akurat jest IN the world THERE are some people 'which' WHOM (jak o ludziach to who, whom) you can trust and TO 'which' WHOM you can 'tell' SAY everything.

« 

Inne strony do nauki języków

»

Pomoc językowa