prośba o sprawdzenie listu formalnego - skargi.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej bardzo bym prosiła o sprawdzenie poniższego list formalnego - skargi. Bede bardzo wdzięczna jeśli mi ktoś to sprawdzi i pokaże popełnione przeze mnie błędy. bardzo Was prosze potrzebuje tego jak najszybciej..:)

Dear Sir,

I am writing to complaint about my a damaged siutcase.
My suitcase was destroy during flight number YJYU8&90 to Dublin. I wrote to you about my prblem before but you do not resolve the problem favourably for me. My suitcase became completely damaged. When I saw a suitcase the zips were broke, the material was cut and a few my personal things disappeared. Your (linie lotnicze- nie moge znaleźć tłumaczenia tego słowa) proposal me one hundred złotych compensation but I am not egree with you because my suitcase more cost and things which disappaer are valuable.
I demand a full refund for my suitcase, I can give you a bill to check how much it cost and you will search my lost things. I will get a new suitcase and recapture lost things and you recapture good name. It is my proposal.
I hope you resolve the problem quickly.

Your faithfully
XYZ
I am writing to 'complaint' complaint to jest rzeczownik, a tutaj potrzeba czasownika) about my a damaged 'siutcase' (ortog).
My suitcase was 'destroy' (tutaj potrzeba czasu przeszlego, bo to juz sie stalo) during flight number YJYU8&90 to Dublin.
I wrote to you about my 'prblem' (ortog) before, but you 'do' HAVE not resolveD (prosze pamietac, ze czasowniki w czasie przeszlym piszemy inaczej jak w teraz.) the problem favourably for me.
When I saw 'a' (tutaj THE, bo piszesz o dokladnej suitcase, a nie o jakiejs tam ktora gdzies tam widziales) suitcase the zips were broke, the material was cut and a few OF my personal things HAD disappeared. Your (linie lotnicze-AIRLINE nie moge znaleźć tłumaczenia tego słowa- jak to nie, przeciez tyle razy podaja w TV i w gazetach) 'proposal' (proposal to rzeczownik a tutaj PROPOSED me one hundred złotych compensation, but I 'am' DO not egree with you because my suitcase 'more cost' (po jakiemu to - prosze pisac wg ang, gramatyki COST MORE and things which 'disappaer' DISSAPEARED 'are' WERE valuable.
I demand a full refund for my suitcase. I can 'give' PROVIDE YOU WITH a bill to check how much it cost. and 'you will search' (czy to jest pytanie, czy rozkaz-napisz co masz na mysli tutaj) my lost things.
I will get a new suitcase and 'recapture' (zle slowo-popraw) lost things and you 'recapture' (zle slowo-popraw) YOUR good name. 'It' THAT is my proposal.
dziękuje bardzo za sprawdzenie jestem Ci wdzięczna. Czyli ma być complain, destroyed, zamiast do wpisać have, resolved, zamiast am wpisać do, zamiast słowa recapture może być recover?? A z tym "... you will search my lost thing" chodzi mi o to że wy jako linia lotnicza odszukacie moje zagubione rzeczy (te co zniknęły z walizki). A mam jeszcze pytanie czy dobrych czasów użyłam np. "When I saw the suitcase the zips were broke, the material was cut and a few of my personal things had disappeared." ?? jeszcze raz Ci dziękuje :)

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie