Write an announcement to put on a school noticeboard
- Choose an issue
- find a photo picture if you can
- Describe the problem briefly
- think of a good slogan
- say what you are planning to do

i oto moja praca

ACTION ON STOP RACISM
Racism i a very problem on the World. Evry day hunders people are called monkey, to used as slaved or thrown with banan for example Samuel Eto in the match FC Barcelona vs Real Saragossa, he were throw banan and name to monkey from spectators Real saragossa

LET'S stop a Racism !
We are make a t-shirt of inscription "STOP TO RACISM" and adboards to stadium and sports hall. If you wish to help us paying 5 (znak funta) to our bank account in return give you t-shirt "STOP TO RACISM" and help in fight of racism

z góry dziękuje za pomoc w sprawdzeniu i poprawieniu błędów
Racism 'i' (ortog) a 'very' (ale very CO?) problem 'on' IN the 'World' (mala litera). 'Evry' (ortog) day 'hunders' (ortog) (tu cos brakuje) people are
called monkey, 'to used as slaved' (tego nie moge rozszyfrowac) or thrown 'with' (zle slowo-popraw) 'banan' (ortog) for example
Samuel Eto in the match FC Barcelona vs Real Saragossa, 'he were' (kto tak Ciebie nauczyl? przeciez sam, jak i caly siat wie, ze pisze sie he was') 'throw' (ortog) (tu cos brakuje) 'banan' (ortog) and 'name' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj) 'to' (niepotr) monkey from 'spectators Real saragossa' (zla kol slow)

LET'S stop 'a' (niepotr) Racism !
We are 'make' MAKING a t-shirt 'of' (kto was tak uczy, ludzie kochani, sluchajcie cos na tych lekcjach- WITH (tu cos brakuje) inscription "STOP 'TO' (niepotr) RACISM" and adboards 'to' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj) stadiumS and sports hallS. If you wish to help us 'paying' PAY 5 (znak funta)
to our bank account AND in return (ale kto? aniolek,? bo nie piszesz) give you (tu cos brakuje) t-shirt "STOP 'TO' (niepotr) RACISM" and 'help in fight of racism' (tego nie rozumiem.

Teraz sie zastanawiam, czy 'Stop to Racism' jest ok - mysle, ze tak, chociaz ja to wiecej sloganowo uznalam..'Stop racism'

« 

Praca za granicą

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie