list formalny proszę o sprtawdzenie :D

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
mam napisać tzw, ripostę na artykuł wydany w gazecie , który wypisuje same kłamstwa w związku z przedstawieniem. List napisałam ale bardzo porszę osprawdzenie listu , czy jest dobrze napisany .

Dear Sir
I am writing with regard to your recent review of outdoor theatre.
I feel I have to express my disagreement with serval of your comments as follows.
Firstly , the tickets were for too expensive for such a performances as this.
Writer it was evidently ill informed.
I am opposed to your comment regarding this performance .
This is not true , that the presentation was crowded audience of all ages.
Is not was special ofers for senior citizens or young children.
In addition , it rained twice which resulted in shortening of two performances , and could not see the stage from the sides .
In conclusion I think that this performance was unsuccessful. I hope , therefore , that you will print this letter together with apology to the people and myself.
Yours faithfully
xxx.
Dear Sir,
I am writing with regard to your recent review of outdoor theatre.(tak, ale w ktorej gazecie i kiedy - przeciez tego nie mozemy zgadywac)
I feel I have to express my disagreement with 'serval' (ortog) of your comments
as follows:-
firstly, the tickets were 'for' (zle slowo, tutaj ma byc FAR) too expensive for such 'a performances' (ale przed l. mn. nie dajemy 'a') as this.
Writer 'it' (do kogo to 'it' sie odnosi? i to nawet jest niepotr tutaj) was evidently ill informed.
'This' IT is not true(,- po co przecinek) that the presentation 'was crowded audience of all ages' (tego nie rozumiem).
'Is not was' THERE WAS NO special ofers for senior citizens or young children.
In addition, it rained twice which resulted in (tu cos brakuje) shortening of two performances, and (ale kto? - nie napisales) could not see the stage from the sides.
I hope , therefore , that you will print this letter together with (tu cos brakuje) apology to the people and TO 'myself' ME.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie