prosze o sprawdzenie listu oficjalnego

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
W anglojezycznym czasopismie dla mlodziezy ukazal sie artykul w ktorym autor wyrazil sie bardzo krytycznie na temat spedzania wolnego czasu przed komputerem. napisz list do redakcji a w nim:
* okresl cel listu i napisz cos o sobie
*napisz jakie uczucia wywolala w tobie lektura artykulu
*podaj dwa przyklady korzysci plynacych ze spedzania czasu przed komputerem
*wyraz nadzieje ze inni czytelincy takze sie na ten temat wypowiedza.

prosze o naniesienie poprawek i dopisanie niezbednych informacji. z gory dziekuje:)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing in connection with the article about spending spare time in front of comuter.
I am girl and I have got 17 years old. My hobby is English language. I spend lots of time in front of computer, because I help on the Internet, who have got troubles with this language.

I must say I strongly disagree with affirmation which says that time in front of copmuter is lost time. I think that cumputer in nowadays is very wanted to for example learn language or biology. On the Internet we can also read news and be in touch with friends ange family.

I hope that another readers will speak up on this topic.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ
ponawiam prosbe...
??
Kurcze blade kobieto, daj ludziom przyjsc z pracy zanim zaczniesz panikowac.

I am writing in connection with the article about spending spare time
in front of A 'comuter' (ortog).
'I am girl and I have got 17 years old' (napisz to wg ang. gramatyki i nie pisz bzdur takich jak 'I have 17 years' - ktory to translator Ci tak przetlumaczyl?) I spend lots of time in front of A computer, because I help (komu? dlaczego nie napisalas?) on the Internet, who have got troubles with this language.
I must say THAT I strongly disagree with affirmation which says that time
in front of copmuter is lost time. I think that cumputer 'in nowadays' (popraw)
is 'very wanted' NEEDED to for example learn A language or 'biology' (a dlaczego nie history or geography?). On the Internet we can also read news and be in touch with friends 'ange' (ortog) family.
>
>I hope that another readers will speak up on this topic

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia