proszę o sprawdzenie mojego tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
tekst jest o moim zawodzie(programista komputerowy). proszę o sprawdzenie go z góry dziekuje. jakby ktoś miał jakiś pomysł na kilka zdań więcej do tego tekst byłbym wdzięczny.

I work as programmer- five day a week about eight hours every day. Sometimes I do overtime on a Friday. I stay longer because I must shutdown system when all workers was finished work. I am the boss of six - person group. In this group are three women and three men.
We are the youngest group in company. I earn a lot of money in this job. It’s temporary job I have a twelve-month contract at the moment but I have hope to prolong this contract. What I like most about my job is working in group. I don’t like complete silence when the only noise I can hear is click mouse.
I work as A COMPUTER programmer- five dayS a week 'about' (niepotr) eight hours every day.
I stay longer because I must shutdown THE system when all THE workers 'was' (po pierwsze dlatego, ze 'workers' to l. mnoga, to tutaj powinno byc 'were' ale to i tak nie pasuje, bo tutaj musi byc HAVE finished work. I am the boss of
A six-person group. In this group THERE are three women and three men.
We are the youngest group in THE company. I earn a 'lot of' (lepiej napisac...SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT of) money in this job. It's A temporary job I have a twelve-month contract at the moment but I 'have hope' (nie, nie tak, tutaj HOPE 'to prolong this contract' (napisz to inaczej... THAT THE CONTRACT WILL BE EXTENDED. What I like most about my job is working in A group. I don't like complete silence when the only noise I can hear is THE click, CLICK, CLICKING OF A mouse.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia