Krotki tekst do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam!
Prosilbym kogos z forum zeby mi sprawdzil ten krotki tekst

My notebook is a MSI gt627. The MSI-Company is very famous, because it does very well performance of their hardware. My notebook is very nice designed. It is black and outside has a red line. But the casing was made by aluminium. It has following features: Graphic card Geforce 9800m GS, witch has 1 GB DDR3, it allows playing games. Four GB DDR2 internal memory, witch do your system faster. The most important component of Computer ist the CPU, my notebook has a Centrino 2 with two cores. I can also overclock my CPU by a turbo-button. After turbo, the processor is 20 % faster. The 2 Mp camera helps me shot good pictures. The touch sensors allow me controll many of applications such as windows media player. The notebook owns 3 USB 2.0, SD and HDMI, witch do your movie very clearly and in high definition. It has fast network card of Gigabit Lan, it supports also a 7.1 sound system. The Hard Disk Driver is 500 GB big, i can save a lot of data like movies or pictures. The size of display is 15,6 inch.

Dziekuje z gory.
The MSI-Company is very famous, because it 'does very well' (nie rozumiem tego) performance of their hardware. My notebook is very 'nice' (zla czesc zdania-popraw) designed. It is black and ON THE outside IT has a red line. 'But' (nie rozumiem uzycia 'but' tutaj, bo nie dajesz dalszej czesci zdania) the casing was made 'by' (napewno nie, 'by' w tym zdaniu znaczy 'przez'-pomysl) aluminium. It has THER following features: Graphic card Geforce 9800m GS, 'witch' (prosze popraw, bo o czarownicach to nie chce slyszec) has 1 GB DDR3, it allows THE playing OF games. Four GB DDR2 internal memory, 'witch' (popraw) 'do' (to nie odpowiednie slowo, lepiej 'process' your system faster. The most important
component of THE Computer 'ist' (popraw-to nie po ang) the CPU, my notebook has a Centrino 2 with two cores.
After THE turbo (is....), the processor is 20 % faster. The 2 Mp camera helps me 'shot' (popraw) good pictures. The touch sensors allow me TO 'controll' (ortog) many of THE applications such as windows media player. The notebook 'owns' (zle slowo, tutaj moze 'possesses') 3 USB 2.0, SD and HDMI, 'witch' (popraw to i prosze pisac troche uwazniej) 'do' (zle slowo- moze 'displays' albo 'plays') your movie very clearly and in high definition. It has fast network '(napisz tutaj Gigabit Lan) card 'of Gigabit Lan' (niepotr), it ALSO supports 'also' (niepotr) a 7.1 sound system.
The Hard Disk Driver is 500 GB 'big' (nie, to kolokw i zle slowo, tutaj 'CAPACITY, 'i' ('I' zawsze duza litera) can save 'a lot of' (moze troche wyzsze okreslenie-np. 'numerous') data 'like' (nie 'like' ale SUCH AS movies or pictures. The size of THE display is '15,6' (15.6) inchES.
LAN /bo to skrót/

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa