Bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie poprawności tego listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Ann,
How are you? I’m sorry that I haven’t written to you for a long time. It’s because I was very busy. I would like to tell you many interesting and important things!
Finally , I have moved to a new house a month ago. I think, it was good decision, because the new dwelling is so amazing! I’m sure it’s a turning-point in my life. Now I live in southern Poland in the city of Wroclaw. My house is set in the suburbs so, I have quiet and nice surroundings. What is more my neighbour seem to be very fantastic and helpful people. When I saw them at first I liked this people. My house is not big but very cosy. I have a lot of rooms, two well-equipped bathroom with Jacuzzi and beautiful bedroom. It’s really amazing, because my designer of interior decoration made this room special for me. The living room is connected with kitchen so, this place is very huge and spacious with a view of the lake. It is the best room in house for me. There is a panoramic TV and real fireplace where I can relax with glass of wine in long, wintry evenings. The summers would be also pleasant, because I have beautiful garden next to the house. I think it’s a great area for a barbecue. For this reason, you know I made a party last week. What a pity you can’t come. I feel happy and excited I found wonderful place to live when I can rest from my everyday problems. My old dwelling was gloomy and colourless so, I felt a bit sad. Now I have house with my dream. I’m very satisfied. You have to see and tell me what do you think about it. I’m inviting you to spend your holidays here.
I’m looking forward to your arrival , I hope. Give my regards to your husband.
Best wishes,
Agnieszka
... important things(!) (cos nie rozumiem tego krzyczenia na druga osobe:-)
I think, it was A good decision, because the new 'dwelling' (nie za bardzo to slowo tutaj pasuje, moze lepiej 'home') is so amazing! I'm sure it's (a czy nie lwpiej...it will be a...)a turning-point in my life.
What is more my 'neighbour' (tutaj l. mnoga) seem to be very fantastic and
helpful people. When I saw them at first I liked 'this' (niepotr, ale i tak byloby zlwe, bo przecioez 'people' to l. mnoga,) people. My house
is not big but IT IS very cosy. I have a lot of rooms, two well-equipped
'bathroom' (l. mnoga, bo piszesz 'two') with Jacuzzi and A beautiful bedroom. It's really amazing,because my 'designer of interior' (inaczej...interior designer) 'decoration' (niepotr) made this room special for me. The living room is connected with THE kitchen so, this place is very huge and spacious with a view of the lake. It is the best room in THE house for me. There is a panoramic TV and real fireplace where I can relax with A glass of wine 'in' DURING long, wintry evenings. The summers 'would' (nie pasuje tutaj, albo 'could' albo 'will) be also pleasant, because I have A beautiful garden next to the house.
For this reason, you know I 'made' HAD a party last week. What a pity you 'can't' (ale jak to bylo last week, to 'could not') come. I feel happy and
excited THAT I found A wonderful place to live 'when' WHERE I can rest from my
everyday problems. My old 'dwelling' (nie za bardzo to slowo, to ma calkowicie inne konotacje po ang- tutaj 'house', 'flat', 'home') was gloomy and colourless so, I felt a bit sad. Now I have THE house 'with' OF my dreamS.
I'm very 'satisfied' (czy nie lepiej 'happy').
You have to see (kogo? czego? IT) and tell me what do you think about it.
'I'm inviting you' (Jabym to dala inaczej...It would give me pleasure and honour to invite you) to spend your holidays here.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Praca za granicą