Sprawdzenie listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam
Mam do napisania list do redakcji na temat szkodliwości internetu.
Czy ktoś mógłby sprawdzić czy nie ma w nim jakiś błędów.

Dear Editor,
I'm writing in connection with article about harmfulness Internet which appeared in your last edition. I have to say I don't agree with the author's views.
First of all, I think that Internet is reliable source. Most of news from Internet is well prepared.
Secoundly, in my opinion thanks Internet we can develop well. Internet offers us a lot of educational sites and forums.
Next, I guess that Internet encourages us to be lazy. Thanks Internet we have everything within reach. It causes that people is making more lazy.
Finally, It seems to me that Internet teaches young people that violence is present everywhere. Internet is making this thanks different sites. For example: youtube.com where everyone can upload own films.
I wonder what other readers think about this issue.
Yours faithfully
XYZ
A co to , w twoim repertoire nie uzywasz 'the' - czy masz cos przeciwko temu wyrazowi?

I'm writing in connection with AN article about 'harmfulness Internet' (pomysl o tym i popraw) which appeared in your last edition. I have to say THAT I don't agree with the author's views.
First of all, I think that THE Internet is A reliable source. Most of
THE news from THE Internet is well prepared.
'Secoundly' (ortog), in my opinion thanks TO THE Internet 'we' (a 'we' to znaczy kto?) can 'develop' (i co masz na mysli piszac 'develop'?) well.

Next, I guess that THE Internet encourages us to be lazy (a to jest plus czy minus?). Thanks TO THE Internet we have everything within reach. It causes that people 'is' ARE making THEMSELVES more lazy.
Finally, It seems to me that THE Internet teaches young people that
violence is present everywhere. (nie tylko intewrnet, ale i TV tez) Internet is 'making' DOING this thanks TO THE different sites. For example: youtube.com where everyone can upload THEIR own films.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie