Trochę popracowałam, może teraz? /pomoc w sprawdz.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
jeszcze raz w takim razie dam oryginal:

Hokej na lodzie jest sportowa gra zespołowa, rozgrywana na lodowisku. W skład drużyny hokejowej wchodzą zawodnicy, trenerzy, kierownicy, masażyści. Drużyna składa się z 22 zawodników - 20 zawodników grających w polu oraz dwóch bramkarzy. Każdy z nich wyposażony jest w kij, łyżwy oraz odpowiednie ochraniacze. Do gry służy wykonany z kauczuku krążek, który zawodnicy starają się wbić do bramki przeciwnika. Na lodzie może przebywać do 6 zawodników jednej drużyny. Mecz hokeja na lodzie składa się z 3 części, z których każda trwa 20 minut czystej gry (czas zatrzymywany jest, gdy wystąpi przerwa w grze).
Pierwszą zaletą tego sportu jest wielka fascynacja i napięcie tym, co za chwile się wydarzy. Nie ma osoby, która choćby przypadkowo oglądnęła mecz, nie zaciekawiła się tym co się działo. Jest to sport kontaktowy, czy czas wszyscy się ruszają i żeby dokładnie obejrzeć nie można przegapić ani chwili. Jednym słowem nie jest nudny.
Kolejną zaletą jest fakt, iż ten sport można uprawiać i w zimie i w lecie, nie ma ograniczeń jeżeli chodzi o pogodę.
Wada, natomiast jest ryzyko ewentualnej bijatyki, urazów niektórych części ciała, skręceń lub złamań. Z tego punktu jest to dyscyplina bardziej dla mężczyzn, z czego nie są dumne niektóre kobiety.
Kolejną wadą jest poświecenie ogromnej ilości czasu. Żeby być dobrym hokeistom, trzeba poświęcić godziny, a czasami nawet cale dnia na treningi, wyjazdy, turnieje. Z tego powodu osoby uprawiające ten sport dopiero po zakończeniu kariery myślą o założeniu rodziny.
Podsumowując hokej na lodzie ma, jak każdy sport, i wady i zalety, ale mimo wszystko, według mnie warto go uprawiać.

a tu to co, rowniez z pomoca, udalo mi sie wydukac:

Hockey is a game sport team [jaka ma być kolejnosc tych 3ech slow?] that is played on ice. The hockey team includes players, trainers,
Managers and masseurs. A team consists of twenty-two players - twenty players playing in the ice and two goalies. Each of them is equipped with a stick, skates and appropriate protective equipment. The game consists of a rubber puck, which players try to shoot into the opponent's net. On the ice may be present up to six players of one team. Ice hockey game consists of three periods, each lasting twenty minutes of pure play (the game clock is stopped when there is an interruption in play).

First of all, of this sport is a great fascination and tension of what happens for the moment. There is no person who is even unintentionally watching game, are interested not in what happened. It is a contact sport, or the time we all move to carefully watch and you can not miss a moment. Boring is not one word. [dobrze tu zmienilam?]
Morover, is that this sport can be fact [?] in winter and summer, there are no restrictions when it comes to weather.
Thirdly, while the risk of any fighting, some parts of the body injuries, sprains or fractures. From this point of discipline is more for men, of which they are not proud of some women.
Lastly, is expended a vast amount of time. To be a good hockey player [?], you need to spend hours and sometimes even the whole day to training, field trips, tournaments. For this reason, people-growing the sport until after a career in foundation of the family.
To sum up ice hockey is like any sport, and the advantages and disadvantages, but despite everything, I think it is worth it to practice.

z gory dziekuje ;))
prosze nie zaczynaj nowy watek...wtedy nie widac czy wszystkie poprawki byly wykonane.

>Hockey is a game sport team [jaka ma być kolejnosc tych 3ech slow?]
>that is played on ice.

Moja poprawka: Hockey is a sport team (kol slow) that is... (nie ma tam "game)

A hockey team includes players, trainers,
>managers and masseurs (jak tak bardzo chcesz to: physical/massage therapists).

A team consists of twenty-two players - twenty
players playing On the ice and two goalies. Each of them is equipped
with a stick, skates and appropriate protective equipment. The game
consists of a rubber puck, which players try to shoot into the
opponent's net. [On the ice may be present up to six players...kol slow: zacznij: Up to six...] FROM EACH team.
Ice hockey game consists of three periods, each lasting twenty
minutes of pure play (the game clock is stopped when there is an
interruption in play).

THE APPEAL of this sport LIES IN ITS FAST MOVING PACE AND UNPREDICTABILIY OF PLAY WHICH CREATES tension AND EXCITEMENT . [There is no person who is even unintentionally
>watching game, are interested not in what happened....nie trzyma sie kupy: No one watching a game can avoid being drawn into the game's action. It is a contact sport WITH PLENTY OF ACTION AND YOU NEED TO watch carefully SO you DON'T miss a moment. Boring, it isn't. (Jednak jabym napisla: It's never boring)

ANOTHER APPEAL OF THE sport IS THE fact THAT IT CAN BE PLAYED in winter and summer, there are no restrictions when it comes to weather (chyba muszisz wytlumaczyc czemu. Jak sie gra hockey w lecie?).

SOME OF THE DOWNSIDES OF THE SPORT INCLUDE injuries, sprains or fractures SUSTAINED IN NORMAL PLAY OR OCCASSIONALLY DUE TO fighting.

From this point of discipline? (nie: sport) is more
>for men, of which they are not proud??? of some women (belkot). Przerob zdanie od poczatku

Nie mam juz czasu.... dalej jeszcze duzo bledow. The level of translation requires appears to be beyond your abilities.

>Lastly, is expended a vast amount of time. To be a good hockey player
>[?], you need to spend hours and sometimes even the whole day to
>training, field trips, tournaments. For this reason, people-growing
>the sport until after a career in foundation of the family.
>To sum up ice hockey is like any sport, and the advantages and
>disadvantages, but despite everything, I think it is worth it to
>practice.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa