Proszę o sprawdzenie opisu.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Childhood was a magnificent period of my life. I had a lot of favorite places, but my uncle’s house is a place which I liked the best. He lived in a small village with beautiful meadows and forests. I spent there almost my all childhood with a friend of mine who was visiting her grandparents next door. We'd both be up having fun in town where my uncle lived.
Next to my uncle’s house were 5 gardens because each of the family neighbors has got one. In the summer in this gardens grew lovely flowers and different vegetables. My uncle’s house was made of wood and glass. The living-room would have French Windows to go through them to a terrace. This room was filled with lovely furniture. In the left corner there were comfortable, tan leather couches. I the middle there was colorful rugs over the bare wooden floor. In the right corner there was large display case with pictures, books, and many souvenirs. I remember that it was really magic room. The rest of the house was magic too, but the living room I remember the best.
This area was also special for another reason. I learnt there to ride a bicycle. I was five or six and all my friends could do it. I also wanted to but I hadn't known how. I discovered how to ride a bicycle in uncle’s garden. Whenever I come to visit my uncle I always look at the house and the garden and all my memories come flooding back.
Childhood was a magnificent period of my life. I had a lot of favorite places, but my uncle's house THE place which I liked the best. He lived in a small village with beautiful meadows and forests. I spent [there almost my (all ..zle slowo) childhood...kol slow] with a friend of mine who was visiting her grandparents next door. [We'd both be up having fun...dziwnie brzmi i nie bardzo wiem co chcesz tu powiedziec] in town where my uncle lived.
Next to my uncle's house were 5 gardens WHICH BELONGED TO....(zakoncz sama) . In the summer, [in thEsE gardens grew lovely flowers and different vegetables...kol slow zacznij z przedmiotem]. My uncle's house was made of wood and glass. The living-room French Windows (male litery) WITH AN ENTRANCE ONto a terrace. This room was filled with lovely furniture. In the left corner there were comfortable, tan leather couches. IN the middle there was (l.poj???) colorful rugs over the bare wooden floor. In the right corner there was large display case with pictures, books, and many souvenirs. I remember that it was A really magicAL room. The rest of the house was magicAL too, but [the living room I remember the best...kol slow; powtaza sie ten sam blad:przedmiot/czasownik...]
This area was also special for another reason. I learnt [there...na koniec zdania] to ride a bicycle. I was five or six and all my friends could do it. I also wanted to but I

« 

CAE - sesja zima 2009

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie