znajomośc języków obcych

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
prosze o sprawdzenie ; )
In this age knowledge languages is very important. Without it we can’t find good job and talk with people from other country. Learning languages is not a simple matter. I think that the most important thing in learning languages is learning words and know grammar. I think that good source of information about languages is the internet. Internet gives people what they need and want: dictionaries, texts, translators, some grammar courses. These things are available for everybody. You can know languages in school or in a courses too. In my opinion everyone should know at least two languages. Knowledge languages is very important when you go to other country for example on holidays. If you don’t know languages you can’t talk with people from these country and this is big problem when for example you lost. Knowledge languages is important when you want to find a job. Without it you have very small chance to find good job because employers looking for retainers which know at least two languages. I think that knowledge languages is very important in our life because without it we can’t find good job and talk with people from other countries.
In this age THE knowledge OF languages (knowledge languages - nic nie znaczy i jest niegram) is very important. Without it we can't find A good job and talk with people from other 'country' COUNTRIES (bo 'other' daje mi znac ze bedzie l. mn).
...thing in learning languages is learning words and 'know' KNOWING grammar. I
think that A good source of information about languages is the internet.
You can 'know' (zle pojecie- wiedziec jezyki?) languages in school or in 'a' (a dlaczego piszesz 'a' przed l. mnoga? Kto tak Cie nauczyl?) courses too. Knowledge OF languages is very important when you go to 'other country' (tutaj sie mylisz, bo albo 'go to another country' albo 'to other countries'- nie mieszaj) for example on holidays. If you don't know (tutaj cos brakuje albo ANY albo THE) languages you can't talk with people from 'these country' (ale przeciez 'these' daje nam znac, zeby oczekiwac l. mnoga, co to jest z Toba? juz nie rozpoznajesz l. poj od l. mnogiej -) and this is big problem when for example you GET lost.
Knowledge OF languages is important when you want to find a job. Without
it you have A very small chance to find A good job because employers
ARE looking for 'retainers' (calkowicie zle slowo- poszukaj odpowiednie) 'which' WHO, kiedy mowimy o ludziach, to uzywamy WHO) know at least two languages. I think that knowledge OF languages is very important in our life because without it we can't find A good job and talk with people from other countries.

« 

Nauka języka