zadanie domowe pilne sprawdzenie!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam chciałbym abyście mi sprawdzili zadanie które mam wykonać na jutro. Jeśli wasza odpowiedź ma polegać na "co za błędy", proszę nie odpisujecie wcale. Chce aby ktos poprawił błędy.

I List
I have found your advertisement which I read in "Flats" newspaper and I'd like to let studio flat with furnished, cosy bedroom, bathroom with shower and spacious kitchen. I am planning to be left in London and that is why I found this advertisement interesting. I'd like know more details about this studio flat.
At first, how far are shops and means of transport from home? I am student, I don't have driving licence and a car so I must go a bus or a metro.
Secondly, I'd like to know if there is cook, TV and oven. I like cook and watch cook programs, so this things are indispensable to me.
{Thirdly}? could you tell me are there any place where can I do sport? Is there any a disco, a cinema or theatre near the studio flat
I look forward.....
XYZ

II I call in connection with the advertisement . I'd like to know more details about apartament on Wall Street.
How much does the rent cost?
Is this apartament furnished?
When I move in to the aparatament flat in the nearest time? - Proszę do tego pytania odpowiedź ułożyć, gdyż nic prostego do przetłumaczenia nie przychodzi mi do głowy. Wejde tu późno, bo mam teraz duzo nauki i proszę napiszcie to...

III 1. Everyone in home( członkowie rodziny jak to powiedziec?) are busy and I must do housework oneself
2. Żaden sprzęt/rzecz nie będzie działał zawsze, zdarza się, że się popsuje. - To zdanie jest już dla mnie za trudne, prosze o jego przetłumaczenie.
Ja Ci tylko moge wskazac gdzie bledy sa - ale ich nie poprawiam, bo przeciez to TY powinnas sie uczxyc. Przez slowo 'uczyc' nie mam na mysli 'przepisywac co ktos inny napisze'
I List
I have found your advertisement which I read in "Flats" newspaper and I'd like to 'let' (zle slowo) (tu cos brakuje) studio flat with furnished, cosy bedroom, bathroom with shower and (tu cos brakuje) spacious kitchen. I am planning 'to be left' (zle kojarzenie, nawet nie wiem co masz na mysli) in London
and that is why I found this advertisement interesting. I'd like (tu cos brakuje) know more details about this studio flat.
'At first' (napisz to Firstly), how far are shops and means of transport from 'home' (zle slowo-popraw)? I am (tu cos brakuje) student, I don't have (tu cos brakuje) driving licence and a car so I must go(tu cos brakuje) a bus or
(ru cos brakuje) a 'metro' (generalnie mowimy TUBE).
Secondly, I'd like to know if there is (tu cos brakuje)'cook' (cook - to jest kucharz?-popraw), TV and (tu cos brakuje) oven. I like (tu cos brakuje) cook
and watch 'cook' (zle slowo-popraw) 'programs' PROGRAMMES, so 'this things' (gramatycznie zle-mieszasz l. poj z l. mnoga) are indispensable to me.
Thirdly-OK? could you tell me (tu cos brakuje) 'are there'(zla kol slow) any 'place' (place nie zgadza sie gram z 'are'-popraw) where 'can I' (zla kol slow) do (tu cos brakuje)sport?
Is there 'any a' (popraw) disco, a cinema or (tu cos brakuje) theatre near the studio flat
I look forward...9mysle, ze wiesz reszte)..
XYZ
II
I AM callING in connection with the advertisement . I'd like to know more details about (tu cos braskuje) 'apartament' (ortog) on Wall Street.
How much 'does the rent cost' (zle- wystarczy IS the rent?
Is this 'apartament' (ortog) furnished?
When (tu brakuje najwazniejszego slowa) I move in to the 'aparatament'(ortog) flat in the 'nearest time' (zle-popraw)? -

III 1. Everyone in home( członkowie rodziny jak to powiedziec?- Family members) are busy and I must do (tu cos brakuje) housework 'oneself' (prosze nie uzywac slow, jak jeszcze nie rozumiesz co one znacza-(tutaj napisz MYSELF)
>Ja Ci tylko moge wskazac gdzie bledy sa - ale ich nie poprawiam, bo
>przeciez to TY powinnas sie uczxyc. Przez slowo 'uczyc' nie mam na
>mysli 'przepisywac co ktos inny napisze'
>I List
>I have found your advertisement which I read in "Flats" newspaper and
>I'd like to (rent?) (zle slowo) (a) studio flat with
>furnished, cosy bedroom, bathroom with shower and (a)
>spacious kitchen. I am planning 'to be left' (miałem na myśli pozostać) in London
>and that is why I found this advertisement interesting. I'd like (to) know more details about this studio flat.
>'At first' (napisz to Firstly), how far are shops and means of
>transport from 'home' (house?)? I am (a???)
>student, I don't have (of) driving licence and a car so I
>must go(to) a bus or
>(to??) a 'metro' (generalnie mowimy TUBE).
>Secondly, I'd like to know if there is (a)'cook' (cooker), TV and (a) oven. I like (to) cook
>and watch 'cook' (cooking) 'programs' PROGRAMMES, so 'this
>things' (these) are
>indispensable to me.
>Thirdly-OK? could you tell me (if) 'are there'(is there) any where
(i can) (zla kol slow) do (tu cos brakuje ?)sport?
>Is there 'any a' (popraw ?) disco, a cinema or (a) theatre
>near the studio flat
>I look forward...9mysle, ze wiesz reszte)..
>XYZ
II
>I AM callING in connection with the advertisement . I'd like to know
>more details about (the?) 'apartament' (apartment) on Wall
>Street.
>How much 'does the rent cost' (zle- wystarczy IS the rent?a dlaczego??)
>Is this apartment furnished?
>When (can) I move in to the
>aparatment flat in the 'nearest time' (zle-popraw- nie wiem co, ale może o to że near nie odnosi się do czasu)? -
>
>III 1. Everyone in home( członkowie rodziny jak to powiedziec?- Family
>members) are busy and I must do (tu cos brakuje ???) housework 'oneself'
>(prosze nie uzywac slow, jak jeszcze nie rozumiesz co one
>znacza-(tutaj napisz MYSELF)
>How much 'does the rent cost' (zle- wystarczy IS the rent?a dlaczego??)

bo czynsz to nie jest towar, który się kupuje.
very soon
the housework
I'd like to (rent?-ok (a-ok) studio flat with furnished, cosy bedroom, bathroom with shower and (a-ok) spacious kitchen. I am planning 'to be left' (miałem na myśli (pozostać-STAY) in London and that is why I found this advertisement interesting. I'd like (to-OK) know more details about this studio flat.
Firstly, how far are shops and means of transport from 'home' (house- THE FLAT?)? I am (a-ok) student, I don't have (of-nie, tutaj A) driving licence and a car so I must go(to-zle , tutaj BY a bus or (to?- A a TUBE.
Secondly, I'd like to know if there is (a-ok)'cook' (cooker-ok), TV and
(aN) oven. I like (to-ok) cook and watch 'cook' (cooking-ok) PROGRAMMES, so 'this things' (these-ok) are indispensable to me.
Thirdly-OK could you tell me (if-ok) 'are there'('is'(niepotr) there ARE) any
where (I can-ok) do sportS?
Is there 'any a' (popraw? A) disco, a cinema or (a-ok) theatre near the studio flat

Dlaczego kiedy wiedziales jak sie to poprawnie pisze, wklejasz najpierw z bledami? Czy przypadkowo nas testujesz???
I'd like to know more details about (the?-ok) apartment on Wall
Street.
How much 'does the rent cost' (zle- wystarczy IS the rent?a
dlaczego??)- a dlaczego nie?
When (can-ok) I move in to the flat in the 'nearest time' (zle-popraw- nie wiem co, ale może o to że near nie odnosi się do czasu)(tego nearest time niepotrzeba tutaj)

III 1. Everyone in home( członkowie rodziny jak to powiedziec?- Family
members) are busy and I must do (tu cos brakuje ??? THE housework
MYSELF.
cieszę się, ze tak napisałaś.. że was testuje :) nie wcale tak nie jest, tylko problem jest w tym, że pisze nie do końca myśląc, zapominam w j. angielskim o pewnych zasadach
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Praca za granicÄ…

»

Nauka języka