Poprawi mi ktoś te pare zdań czas przeszły

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Postanowiłem że zacznę coś pisać codziennie aby poprawić angielski. Chciałem napisać w czasie przeszłym bo to trudniejsze, mógłby ktoś mnie poprawić??
Troszkę błędów jest, chce zobaczyć jak powinno być poprawnie i dokonczyć to opowiadanie popełniając ich coraz to mnie.

My day I was began from the washing myself. I washed my eyes,face, teeth with toothbrush.
After then i was put my clothes with included jeans trousers, and blouse.
I was prepared my breakfast, I was took few eggs, tommato, pepper and some herbal and I was put everything in the bowl mixed it.
So prepared product i was put on the frying pan, mixed from time to time. When is it ready i was moving dish from pan in to my plate.
By the time I was prepare myself tea for a drink. So I was started eat dish which i was prepared. It was very delitious.
WHen i looked on my watch I saw it was very late, that i musted go to the university.
po pierwsze wszedzie uzywasz 'was' i wychodza zdania w rodzaju 'bylem zaczalem' albo 'bylem polozylem'.
sa jeszcze inne bledy, ale po pierwze usun was gdzie jest niepotrzebne
Właśnie nie wiem tych czasów jest tyle, teoretycznie to pestka a zastosować to gorzej.Wpisać w konkretnych zadaniach formę jaka jest wymagana to łatwo i w programamch zawsze mam z 90% ale jak już w opracowaniu użyć to nie wiem.
Mi sie wydaje że past simple i continous tylko bo wszystko dzialo sie w przeszlosci i zakonczylo bądz przez chwile czy tez dłuższy czas.
w tym tekście ma być tylko simple past (I started my day... I took.... I put on my trousers and jacket itp.)
Czasy to tylko jedno, w twoim tekście są też problemy ze składnią, słownictwem i pisownią. Myślę, że powinieneś zacząć od prostszych rzeczy. Poszukaj takiej książki do gramatyki, w której są zdania do tłumaczenia. Zacznij od prostych ćwiczeń, żeby wyrobić sobie odruch stosowania jednej formy gramatycznej, a potem przechodź do bardziej skomplikowanych. Wtedy ci się to poukłada.
Zmieniłem jak teraz??

I started from the washing myself. I washed my eyes,face, teeth with toothbrush.
After then I put on my jeans trousers, and blouse.
I prepared my breakfast, I took few eggs, tomato, pepper and some herbal and I put everything in the bowl and mixed it.
So prepared product I put on the frying pan, mixing from time to time. When is it ready I moved dish from pan in to my plate.
By the time I prepared myself tea for a drink.I started eat dish which prepared. It was very delitious.
When I looked on my watch I saw it was very late, that i musted go to the university.
Z tłumaczeniem na język polski nie mam żadnych problemów, uczę się aktywnie sam języka z 3 lata poświęcam mu conajmniej 2 h dziennie, nauka nowych słów, słuchanie, czy robienie cwiczeni, z danego czasu wpisywanie, wybieranie formy.
Natomiast mało rozmawiam, no i nie piszę dlatego chce to poprawić
I started THE DAY BY washing myself. I washed my eyes,face, AND CLEANED MY teeth with A toothbrush.
I prepared my breakfast, I took A few eggs, tomato, pepper and some herbS and (I) put everything in A bowl and mixed it.
I put THE MIXTURE IN A frying pan, STIRRING from time to time. When IT WAS ready I PUT THE dish from THE pan ON my plate.
By the time I MADE tea for a drink.I started TO eat THE dish which I HAD prepared. It was very deliCious.
When I looked AT my watch I saw THAT it was very late, that I HAD TO go to the university.
Kiedy mam stosować HAD w jakich sytuacjach, jak to zapamiętać??
chodzi Ci o czas zaprzeszly, tj mp. had prepared itp, prawda? Oznacza o n czynnosc, ktora dokonala sie wczesniej niz inna czynnosc w tym samym zdaniu czy sasiednim zdaniu.
Zanim bedzie Ci naprawde potrzebny Past Perfect, opanuj dobrze szyk zdania itp., no i Simple Past.
I tak jak zaproponowala Aga - tlumacz z polskiego na angielski
A znajdę gdzieś jakieś ćwiczenia w których mógłbym tłuamczyć i jednocześnie sprawdzić czy dobrze??
Kolejna część, nie daje za wygraną, muszę się nauczyć, jak nie teraz to kiedy??
Mam nadzieje że ciut już lepiej, troszkę poczytałem o tym, ale wydaje mi sie że wg. schematu, zastosowań co czytałem,powinienem podawać osobę i wydaje mi się to nienaturalne ciągle I, I itd. nie wiem.
Proszę o poprawę jakby co.
No i dziękuje wszystkim dobrym ludziom co mi pomogli, za czas i cenne instrukcje. Dzięki Mg !!!

oto co napisałem:

I started THE DAY BY washing myself. I washed my eyes,face, AND CLEANED MY teeth with A toothbrush.
I prepared my breakfast, I took A few eggs, tomato, pepper and some herbS and (I) put everything in A bowl and mixed it.
I put THE MIXTURE IN A frying pan, STIRRING from time to time. When IT WAS ready I PUT THE dish from THE pan ON my plate.
By the time I MADE tea for a drink.I started TO eat THE dish which I HAD prepared. It was very deliCious.
When I looked AT my watch I saw THAT it was very late, that I HAD TO go to the university.

I had lecture of Ekonometrics and excercise of Statistical. I got high rate from the profesor of Statistical beacause I did excersice without mistakes.
I went with my friends to the student pub after my activities. We spent whole evening talked about studies live, and drank beers.
I went to home about 20 hour p.m.,way back took me a long time, because was very snowy and home way was hardly to go.
In that day the snow was fell whole evening. When I was in my home,felt very tired, I prepared the tea, which quickly hot drank.
Than i went to the bathroom and had quick shower. I put my pajamas and I jumped in my bed, I was lying and thinking about the next day.
I had A lecture 'of' ON 'Ekonometrics' (ortog) and 'excercise' (ortog ale to jest zle slowo, tutaj TUTORIAL 'of' ON 'Statistical' (to albo zlas czesc zdania albo cos brakuje, czy nie Statistics?). I got high 'rate' MARKS from the Profesor of 'Statistical' Statistics 'beacause' (to slowo nie istnieje w jez. ang-popraw i nigdy wiecej nie pisz jego tak) I did THE 'excersice' (ortog-dlaczego ty robisz bledy ortog. co drugie slowo?) without ANY mistakes.
I went with my friends to the student pub after my 'activities' (zle slow- albo tutorial, lectures?). We spent THE whole evening 'talked' TALKING about studies 'live' (zla czesc zdania, tutaj ma byc rzeczownik, ktory sie pisze LIFE), and drank beers.
I went 'to' (niepotr) home about '20 hour p.m' (niema czegos takiego, pomieszales wszystko, jest albo '8 p.m'. albo '2000 hours'). THE way back took me a long time, because IT was very snowy and 'home way was hardly to go' (tego nie rozumiem).
'In' ON that day the snow was 'fell' FALLING THE whole evening. When I was in my
home,I felt very tired, I prepared the tea, which 'quickly hot drank' (tego nie rozumiem).
'Than' (zle slowo, tutaj ma byc THEN 'i' (juz pisalam o tym, "i" p[iszemy ZAWSZE duza litera) went to the bathroom and had A quick shower. I put my pajamas and I jumped inTO my bed, I was lying and thinking about the next day.
THE way back took me a long time, because IT was very snowy and 'home way was hardly to go' (tego nie rozumiem).

CHodziło mi o to, chciałem napisać że droga do domu była bardzo długa, było śnieżnie, i ciężko się chodziło.

(The road back home was very long, because the snow was falling, it's hard to went)?

'In' ON that day the snow was 'fell' FALLING THE whole evening. When I was in my
home,I felt very tired, I prepared the tea, which 'quickly hot drank' (tego nie rozumiem).

A tu: keidy byłem w domu, byłem zmęczony, zrobiłem sobie herbatę, którą jak byla gorąca szybko wypiłe.

(When I was home I felt tired,I made the tea, drank quickly.)??
THE way back took me a long time, because IT was very snowy and 'home
>way was hardly to go' (tego nie rozumiem).
...the way home was hard to walk.
Nie wiem, nn nie wiem jak ty w ogole myslisz?
>>>*it's hard to went- to nie jest po ang.
ON that day the snow was FALLING THE whole evening. When I was in my
home,I felt very tired, I prepared the tea, which 'quickly hot drank' I DRANK QUICKLY AS IT WAS HOT.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia