Proszę o sprawdzenie opisu książki ;)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie tego tekstu, wszystko powinno byc w czasie present.

I want to tell you about the book ,,Pies, który jeździł koleją'' story about friendship between the dog and human.I read this book when I was ten, then this was my favourite book.
This is very moving story about the brave and clever dog called Lampo, which died bacause he saved the life of a little girl, and his owner, who was a stationamaster.
They`re meeting themself when the dog is jumping from running train on a station, when the stationmaster informs others that the trains arrive on the station.
The dog is running up (podbiegnął) and he`s fawning to him. He folows the stationmaster all day. Every day he sleeps in stationmaster`s office and he often waits for him there. Even the dog informs others and barks when the trains are arriving instead the stationmaster. A few days later the men decide to care of him. He feeds him every day and he call him LAMPO. And then he decide to take him to his home. His children are very happy with their a new dog. But Lampo don`t want to stay with them. Before the supper he goes by train to their home and after supeer he comes back to the station.

The dog every day goes by train for far away to differents places ang he often comes back. Everybody in this town know him and he was decribe in newspapers.
He has a lot of adventures. For example, when he is travelling by train the doors are squeezing him, and he is very hurs. He stays in home good persons, he stays there all Winter. But he`s missing for his owners, so he comes back.
Everyone are shocked and amazed. His owners are so happy.

But a few days later, when stationmaster`s daugher is playing on the rails suddenly the train is arriving. Everyone who nocited it are trying to save him, but Lampo is faster than others. He save her and then himslef is killed by train.
P.S bardzo prosze o szybkie sprawdzenie. ;)
Z góry dziękuje!
Co to wy macie z tymi przyimkami, dlaczego je nikt nie chce uzywac??
Zdania bez tego sa niegram.

I want to tell you about the book "Pies, który jeździł koleją" (but I don't understand the title - write it in English) A story about THE friendship between 'the' A dog and A human.I read this book when I was ten, then 'this' IT was my favourite book.
This is very moving story about the brave and clever dog called
Lampo, 'which' WHO died 'bacause' (to nie jest slowo ang. literowka moze byc-ale napisz to poprawnie i nigdy wiecej tak jak jest napisane) he saved the life of a little girl, and his owner, who was a 'stationamaster' (ortog).
They`re meeting 'themself' (co to jest? Jak to to w ogole myslisz i po co to slowo tutaj jest, jak ono jest niepotr) when the dog is jumping from A running train 'on a station' (cos tu nie tak, nie rozumiem tego), when the stationmaster 'informs others' (napisz 'announces') that the trains arrive 'on' (znowu ta kalka z polskiego, poczytaj jak to nma byc i napisz poprawnie) the station.
Te dog is running up and he`s 'fawning' (calkowicie zle slowo-popraw) to him. He 'folows' (ortog) the stationmaster all day. Every day he sleeps in THE staionmaster`s office and he often waits for him there. Even the dog 'informs' (nie najlepsze slowo) others and barks when the trains are arriving instead OF the stationmaster. A few days later 'the men' (to znaczy kto, dotychczas tylko mowilas o jednym, a teraz jest wiecej?) decide to TAKE care of him. 'He' (to znaczy kto? stationmaster czy ktos inny, tu nie jest jasno) feeds him every day
and 'he call' (ale przeciez 'he' to jest 3os.l.poj, dlaczego czasownik nie jest dostosowany do 3os.l.poj?) him LAMPO. And then 'he decide' ('he' to jest przeciez 3os.l.poj, dlaczego czasownik nie jest dostosowany do 3os.l.poj) to take him to his home. His children are very happy with their 'a' (po co to 'a' tutaj, jakas ozdoba zdania?) new dog. But Lampo 'don`t' (prosze nie pisac uzywajac kolokw. prosze napisac to poprawnie) want to stay with them. Before the supper 'he' (tutaj sie juz gubie, do kogo to 'he' sie odnosi?) goes by train to their home and after 'supeer' (ortog) he comes back to the station.
'The dog every day' (zla kol slow..Every....) goes by train 'for' TO far away to 'differents' (ortog) places 'ang'(ortog) he often comes back. Everybody in this town knowS him and he was 'decribe' (ortog, ale i tak czasownik nie dostosowany do 'he' 3os.l.poj) in newspapers.
For example, when he is travelling by train the doors are squeezing him, and he is very BADLY 'hurs' (ortog). He stays in home OF good 'persons' pEOPLE, he stays there all 'Winter' (dlaczego winter napisalas duza litera?). But he`s 'missing' (zle slowo-popraw) for his owners, so he comes back.
Everyone 'are' IS shocked and amazed.
But a few days later, when THE stationmaster`s 'daugher' (ortog) is playing on the rails suddenly the train is arriving. Everyone who 'nocited' (ortog) it 'are' IS trying to save 'him' (tutaj sie gubie, dlaczego 'him?), but Lampo is faster than THE others. 'He save' (dostosuj czasownik do 'he' 3os.l.poj) her and then IS 'himslef' (ortog) 'is' (niepotr) killed by THE train.
Terri,nie "nerwujsia" z powodu tych przedimkow, ktorych my,Polacy, nie chcemy używac. Nie tyle nie chcemy,może,co nie umiemy.Nie ma tego w polskim,więc to takie nienaturalne dla nas.
I w ogóle należy Ci się ogromne uznananie,że tak cierpliwie poprawiasz.
>>>Nie ma tego w polskim,więc to takie nienaturalne dla nas.
Ale, z tymi przedimkami to jest tak, ze jak sie nie nauczysz od samego poczatku swojej nauki to NIGDY nie bedziesz tego umial, bo generalnie tego co sie boimy to unikamy. Trzeba to sobie wkuc na pamiec i koniec kropka.

To jest wymowka, ze czegos niema w moim jezyku - to jest mi trudnio to zrozumiec.
Jak myslisz, ze obcokrajowiec uczacy sie polskiego moze j. polski pojac? - bo moze tez powiedziec ze w ang. nie mam odmian na meski, zenski - to tego nie bede sie uczyc.
Masz na pewno rację.To była tylko próba usprawiedliwienia.A jak trochę opierniczysz leniuszków, to nie zaszkodzi,a może wręcz zmobilizuje i chwała Ci za to!!!
a teraz napisz ten tekst poprawnie, bez bledow.
ojejku przepraszam za te błedy, po co się tak czepiac? pisałam to bardzo szybko i liczyłam na to, że ktoś mi to poprawi. Wiem, dużo literówek itp. ale to z pośpiechu ;[

Ale i tak DZIĘKI!!
Na przyszłość, nie spiesz się i wklej porządnie opracowany tekst, wtedy będą się mniej czepiać. Poza tym, to jest publiczne forum, więc każdy ma prawo do wyrażenia swojego zdania i opinii na temat czyjejś pomocy lub wypracowania/tłumaczenia. Trzeba się z tym pogodzić. Ciesz się, że ktoś Ci życzliwie zwrócił uwagę, podziękuj i weź sobie do serca. Następnym razem możesz trafić na kogoś złośliwego i dopiero zrozumiesz co to znaczy "dać komuś do słuchu".

Korzystaj z tego forum, pisz dalej i ciesz się, że są ludzie, którzy chętnie pomagają. To ich prezent dla Ciebie na przyszłość. Nikt nie ma obowiązku pomagać.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Studia językowe

»

Pomoc językowa