Proszę o sprawdzenie opisu wydarzenia =]

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witajcie!
Proszę o rzut okiem na mój skromny opis wydarzeń i ewentualne poprawienie błędów.

The party called "półmetek" is a tradition in Polish secondary school. It is organise exactly in the middle of three years education there. It is not official such a studniówka, so participant should npt to wear formal clothes.
My "półmetek" held on 26th January. It started at 7p.m Spiż Club located at Katowice. My classmate and another members rent a local, DJ, order a pizza for everyone. The teachers were invented, but none came. We was very happy by their. Most of us arrived on time and for a few minues there was noisy.We took a lot of photos. Półmetek is a disco, so DJ played electro-house, techno, rap and some polish songs on the end. In my class is 20 girls and 8 boys. Plenty girls danced on the dance-floor.It looked great. The dance-floor was lighted up with color flash and lamp. Special appliance brought at affected white gas. It looked sharp. I had a good time for whole night until 2 am. Because it was a end of a party. I said goodbye to my friends and went to home.
When I opened the door, my mother asked me about a party and wellbeing. I answered and went to bed quickly, because I was exhausted. The next day was Wednesday, but I didn't go to school.

Dziękuję z góry potencjalnym korektorom =]
The party called '"półmetek"' (nie wiem co to jest -musisz w jakis sposob napisac to po ang) is a tradition in Polish secondary school (ale chyba w wiecej jak jednej, bo 'school' to tylko jedna, w ktorej dokladnie?). It is 'organise' (zle slowo, tutaj czas przeszly) exactly in the middle of three years education there. It is not official such a 'studniówka' (nie rozumiem co to jest - napisz po ang), so 'participant' (tylko jeden 'participant? kto to taki, myslalam ze ich bedzie wiecej) should 'npt' (ortog) to wear formal clothes.
My '"półmetek"' (po ang) WAS held on THE 26th January (ale ktorego roku? 200. 2001?0. It started at 7p.m IN Spiż Club located 'at' IN Katowice. My 'classmate' (tylko masz jednego 'classmate'?) and 'another' OTHER members 'rent' (to w czasiw przeszlym, bo to juz bylo minelo) a local DJ AND 'order' (przeszly) a pizza for everyone. The teachers were 'invented' (calkowicie zle slowo- invention to wynalazek?, co tu nie tak, but nonE came. 'We was' (ale przeciez 'we' daje ci znac, to to chodzi o l. mnnoga, to dlaczego dajesz 'was' ktore sie odnosi do l. poj?) very happy by their (by their WHAT? tu cos brakuje). Most of us arrived on time and for a few 'minues' (ortog) 'there' IT was noisy.
'Półmetek' (po ang) is a disco, so DJ played electro-house, techno, rap and some Polish (duza litera) songs 'on' (znowu kalja z polskiego 'na koncu' tutaj ma byc cos innego AT the end. In my class 'is' (ale przeciez 'girls' to l. mnnoga, dlaczego piszesz 'is'-l.poj?) 20 girls and 8 boys. Plenty OF girls danced on the dance-floor.
The dance-floor was 'lighted' (generalnie mowimy LIT) up with A color flash and A lamp. 'Special appliance brought at affected white gas' (tego nawet nie rozumiem).
I had a good time for THE whole night until 2 am. 'Because' (z czy to because sie laczy, wyglada ze zdanie powinno byc dluzsze bo jest niewykonczone) it was 'a' THE end of a party. I said goodbye to my friends and went 'to' (niepotr, piszemy...went home) home.
When I opened the door, my mother asked me about 'a' THE (bo tutaj mowisz o konktretnym party, a nie o jakims tam kiedy indziej) party and 'wellbeing' (nie za bardzo tutaj pasuje). I answered (ale co powiedziales? czy to jest tajemnica?)and went to bed quickly, because I was exhausted.
@ terri
Bardzo Ci dziękuję, ale myślę ,że nie jest konieczne tłumaczenie wszystkich nazw własnych (np. półmetek). Wyjaśnię to po angielsku i podejrzewam, że będzie okey=]
(zresztą w Companionie używają nazwy 'studniówka' )

The party called '"półmetek"' is a tradition in Polish secondary schools. It is organised exactly in the middle of three years education there. It is not official such a 'studniówka'(the ball held 100 days before the school leaving examinations) , so participants shouldn't to wear formal clothes.
My '"półmetek"' was held on the 26th January 2010r. . It started at 7p.m in Spiż Club located in Katowice. My classmates and other members rented a local DJ and ordered a pizza for everyone. The teachers were invited, but none came. Most of us arrived on time and for a few minutes it was noisy.
'Półmetek' is a disco, so DJ played electro-house, techno, rap and some Polish songs at the end. In my class are 20 girls and 8 boys. Plenty of girls danced on the dance-floor.
The dance-floor was 'lit up with A color flash and A lamp. 'Special appliance brought out affected white gas' (CHODZI O TAKI DYM, CZĘSTO WYPUSZCZANY PODCZAS SPEKTAKLÓW W TEATRZE.).
I had a good time for the whole night. The party ended at 2am. I said goodbye to my friends and went home.
When I opened the door, my mother asked me about the party . I answered for all her question and went to bed quickly, because I was exhausted.

Poprawiłem.
ja bym przetlumaczyl nazwe pólmetek. Co z tego, że studniówka nie jest przetłumaczona, skoro Companion jest skierowany do Polaków. Jeżeli piszesz coś po angielsku, to rób to tak, jakbyś pisał do odbiorców angielskojęzycznych, to chyba jasne.
the halfway party

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia