prosze o sprawdzenie reklamcji

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Zakupiłeś produkt od firmy zagranicznej zajmującej się sprzedażą wysyłkową. Produkt ten nie spełnia twoich oczekiwań. Napisz reklamacje:
• Poinformuj, co I kiedy kupiłeś
• Podaj dwa powody swojej reklamacji
• Wyjaśnij co uczyniłeś w tej sprawie i jaka otrzymałeś odpowiedz
• Podaj dwie opcje rozwiązania jakiego oczekujesz

Dear sir or madam,
I am writing to complain about a dishwasher. I ordered this appliance 10.01.2010 in you online shop.
I want to express my strong dissatisfaction with the product which was delivered to me two days ago. The dishwasher fall short of my expectations. In the box I can not find the instructions. What is more the dishwasher is in completely different color. I ordered more expensive and silver one but you gave me the white and cheaper.
I contacted with spokesman for consumer rights. And he advised me that I should write to you and try to reach an agreement.
I would therefore be grateful if you consider a part refund of 167 ﭕ₤. If this solution is uncomfortable for you I suggest that you should replace inconsistent with the agreement product. Also I demand sending missing instruction.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours faithfully
Dear Sir or Madam, (zawsze duzymi literami)
I ordered this appliance ON 10.01.2010 in youR online shop.
The dishwasher 'fall' FELL-(czas przeszly) short of my expectations. In the box I 'can' COULD not find the instructions. What is more the dishwasher is in A completely different color.(colour-BrE) I ordered A more expensive and A silver one but you gave me the white and THE cheaper MODEL.
I HAVE contacted 'with' THE spokesman for consumer rights.
If this solution is 'uncomfortable' (zle slowo, 'shoes' sa uncomfortable, tutaj masz na mysli' unacceptable) 'for' TO you I suggest that you should replace 'inconsistent with the agreement' (cos tu nie tak, nie rozumiem tego) product. Also I demand THAT YOU 'sending' SEND ME THE missing instructionS.
dziękuje bardzo:>

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia