Prosze o sprawdzenie listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Prosze o sprawdzenie. Dzieki za poswiecony czas.

Dear, Mrs Cowan
Thank you very much for your letter.I'm writinng on behalf of 8 High School's exchange committee. I'm very glad, that I can help in this important project and answer of your questions.
Our programme hugs(obejmuje) three towns. We begin from Gdańsk, where are we going to focus on Lech Wałęsa and his "Solidarity", but tis is'nt all.(59) We want to show beautiful scenery our sea. Moreover we plan on the coast the welcoming party. Then we move to Warsaw, where waits(czeka??) a really sightseeing(87)- Palace of the President, Lowe House and many more. At the end we drive to Cracow. This place has a great atmosphere and a reach nightlife.(109) You asked about the visas. It's not necessary. Our countries belong to EU, but if the students take an ISIC they can receive some reductions. (134).
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or [email]

Your sincerely,

XYZ
Dear(,) (przecienk niepotr) Mrs. Cowan,
I'm 'writinng' (ortog) on behalf of '8 High School's exchange committee' (to wg mnie niema sensu, czy naprawde jest az 8 Committees?)'.
I'm very glad, that I can help in this important project and answer 'of' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego 'of' tutaj-napisz co chciales przekazac) your questions.
Our programme 'hugs' (nie to jest zle slowo, 'hugs' tylko uzywamy gdy obejmujemy osobe, tutaj inne slowo) three towns. We begin from Gdańsk, where
are 'we going to' (uzyj slowo WILL) focus on Lech Wałęsa and 'his' (wiem, ale przeciez to byl movement calej Polski, lepiej uzyj slowo THE) "Solidarity" (gdzies trzeba napisac slowo 'movement'), but 'tis' (ortog) 'is'nt' (ortog) all.(59) We want to show (ale komu?) THE beautiful scenery OF our sea. Moreover, we plan 'on the coast the welcoming party' (zle - napisz to inaczej...a welcoming party...). Then we WILL move to Warsaw, where Awaits (ale KOGO? nie napisales) 'a really sightseeing' (tego nie rozumiem)(87)- Palace of the President, 'Lowe' (ortog) House and many more. At the end we WILL drive to Cracow. This place has a great atmosphere and a 'reach' (zle slowo-poszukaj poprawne na 'bogate') nightlife.(109)
(ale jak piszesz 'visas' l. mnoga, to musisz napisac 'they are') 'It's' (niepoprawnie) not necessary. 'Our countries' (ale o jakich countries mowisz? musisz to dokladnie napisac) belong to THE EU, 'but' (zle slowo, tutaj AND if the students take an ISIC (a co to jest? musisz napisac, ze to jest 'card') they can receive some 'reductions' (tutaj uzyj slowo 'discounts'). (134).
Please feel free to contact me if you 'have any questions or students' (to niema sensu, musisz zmienic-)(148).

« 

Zagranica

»

Brak wkładu własnego