opowiadanie o wakacjach

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I love to travel, I traveled around the world and I saw a lot of beautiful and amazing places, buldings and people. I took a part of a lot of adventures, but when I win a ticket for holidays and I went to Paris, I spend there holidays of my life.
As soon as my bus arrieved to this romantic city , everything started to go extraordinarily. When I reached my hotel I discovered that there happend something unusually. In front of the bulding there were many paparazzi waiting for someone. I had no idea who famous could stay in this cheap hotel.
Not more than 10 minutes after I sat in my room and watched TV. Suddenly I heard:
„Knock, knock …” on my doors. I though that it was room service, so I opened the doors. I couldn’t belive who I see. I closed me eyes and opened it again – It was Geloggi de Volle. The most well known person in France. I was shocked, and I asked :
“ What are you doing here?”
Volle smiled to me and asked if I could help him to escape from this beleaguered hotel. I love adventures and new situations, so I was really happy that I can help him. We make a plan how to leave out.As it turned out Volle was in debt, so he invite me for a romantic dinner in front of Eiffel Tower.
And this is how I spend the most beautiful dinner with the most handsom footballer in France.
I love to travel, I HAVE traveled' (travelled-BrE) around the world and I'VE SEEN 'saw' (niepotr) a lot of beautiful and amazing places, 'buldings' (ortog) and people. I took 'a' (niepotr) part IN A 'of a' (niepotr) lot of adventures, but when I 'win' WON (przeciez to jest w czasiw przeszlym) a ticket for holidays and I went to Paris, I 'spend' SPENT there THE holidays of my life.
As soon as my bus 'arrieved' (ortog) 'to' IN this romantic city, everything started to go extraordinarily (tutaj brakuje slowa). When I reached my hotel I discovered that 'there 'happend' (ortog) something 'unusually' (zla czesc zdania' (napisz to inaczej...something....)
I had no idea 'who famous' (prosto z polskiego - tak to nie piszemy-pomysl i popraw) could stay in this cheap hotel.
...Not more than 10 minutes after I sat in my room and watched TV....(to nie jest zdaniem)
Suddenly I heard:
"Knock, knock ..." on my 'doors' DOOR (generlnie pukamy na jednej czesci drzwi, no moze w CSI Miami jak Policjanci wala do drzwi to pukala na obydwucvh czesciach). I 'though' (ortog) that it was room service, so I opened the doors. I couldn't 'belive' (ortog) 'who' (tutaj WHOM) I 'see' (ale jak opowiadasz o przeszlosci,to dlaczego nie uzywasz czas. preszlych?) I closed me eyes and
opened 'it' (alew tutsj mowisz o 'eyes'-l. mnoga, dostosuj do l.mn) again - It was Geloggi de Volle.
Volle smiled 'to' AT me and asked if I could help him 'to' (niepotr) escape from this beleaguered hotel.
We 'make' (czas-popraw) a plan how 'to leave out' (to jest zle-poporaw).As
it turned out Volle was in debt, so he inviteD me for a romantic dinner
in front of THE Eiffel Tower. (czekaj, czekaj, tu facet ma dlugi ale ciebie zaprasza na 'romantic' obiad?)
And this is how I 'spend' SPENT the most beautiful dinner with the most
handsomEST footballer in France.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Pomoc językowa