Why is planning so important in creating a project

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
prosze o sprawdzenie, poprawienie błędów i komentarze oraz uwagi :)
dziekuję
pozdrawiam :)

To create a good project we need effective plan. There are few points why planning is so important and I try to explain some of them. The first point is, that if we have good plan we can safe lots of time during creating a project. Saving time leads us to lower cost. Thanks planning we can stick to he points and our project is more reliable and detailed. What is more, planning is important because we can see all the aspects of our project and we can even find alternative solution for some points in our project. Additionally, if we have plan we can stay calm because we know what is the next step in our project. Moreover, if we describe our project than we can compare it to our plan an see if we did everything as we planned. It is irreplaceable because it helps us estimate results of our work. In my opinion, planning is important not only in creating a project but generally in our life. If we want to achieve a success we should make plans.
Skopiowałem tekst, tak będzie wygodniej. W nawiasie będą zmienione wyrazy, wystarczy że je później skasujesz :)

>To create a good project we need (an) effective plan. There are few points
>why planning is so important.(I'll try to) explain some of them. The
>first point is, that if we have good plan we can (save) lots of time
>during creating a project. Saving time leads us to lower cost. (With)
>planning we can stick to (the) points and our project is more reliable
>and detailed. (Furthermore), planning is important(,) because we can see
>all the aspects of our project and (even) find alternative
>solution for some points in (it). Additionally, if we have plan
>we can stay calm(,) because we know what is the next step in our project.
>Moreover, if we describe our project (then) we can compare it to our
>plan (and) see if we did everything as we planned. It is irreplaceable
>because it helps us (to) estimate results of our work. In my opinion,
>planning is important not only in creating a project(,) but generally in
>our life. If we want to achieve a success(,) we should make plans.
W sensie, że skasujesz nawiasy, nie ich zawartość ;)
The first point is, that if we have good plan we can (save) lots of
time during 'creating' a project...TO JEST ZLE
Additionally, if we have (TU cos brakuje) plan we can stay calm(because we know what is the next step in our project.
In my opinion, planning is important not only in creating a project(,) (Przecinek powinnien byc, zawsze przed 'but')but generally in our life.
If we want to achieve 'a' (niepotr) success we should make plans.
dziękuję Wam za pomoc :)

przecinek ma być zawsze przed BUT a co myślicie o rozpoczynaniu zdania od BUT? jest to poprawne czy lepie unikać takiej konstrukcji?

tuta moje poprawki:
The first point is, that if we have good plan we can save lots of time while creating a project.
Additionally, if we have the proper plan we can stay calm, because we know what is the next step in our project.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie