How has the Internet changed peoples life? :)))

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
prosze o sprawdzenie, poprawienie błędów i komentarze oraz uwagi :)
dziekuję
pozdrawiam :)

People use the Internet everyday, not only at home but also at work and at school. They spend many hours surfing the net. But has this global network really changed our life? This situation has lots of advantages. Firstly, the Internet is very big source of knowledge. We can very easy get every information only by using browser. Secondly, it is petty cheep way to communicate over long distances and you can even see your interlocutor. Besides, you can book your ticket, book your hotel and you have unrepeatable opportunity to sell or buy unique things. On the other hand, there are also some disadvantages. Some of people forget how to communicate in real life because they live virtually and they forget about feelings and emotions. Moreover, if you think that you are save and anonymous in the Internet you are mistaken. There is well developed hacking and lots of freaks who probably want something from you if you let them know about your exist. Furthermore, artists have no ownership to their work because everything is for free in the Internet for example: books, music and movies. I think the Internet changed our life a lot. Nowadays it is much more easier than it used to be few years ago. But there are also new threats and we should avoid them.
"Secondly, it is petty cheep" - pretty cheap :)

"you think that you are save" - safe

"you are mistaken" - you are in mistake (chyba).

"know about your exist" - know something about your identity.

"Furthermore, artists have no ownership to their work because everything is for free in the Internet for example" - Furthermore, artists have no copyrights to their work, because in the internet everything is for free, for example"

" I think the Internet changed our life a lot." - I think the internet really changed our life.

"Nowadays it is much more easier" - już bez much, easier to stopień wyższy :)

Ogółem całkiem fajna praca :)
dziękuę :)
pozdrawiam :)
Ania
poprawki zawierają błędy
But has this global network really changed our 'life?' (tutaj mysle, ze LIVCES, dlatego ze wczesniej mowisz o people)
Firstly, the Internet is A very big source of knowledge. We can very 'easy' (zle czesc zdania EASILY) get every information 'only' (niepotr) by using ONLY THE browser. Secondly, it is A petty 'cheep' CHEAP way 'to' OF communicatING over long distances and you can even see your interlocutor.
Some of THE people forget how to communicate in real life because they live virtually and they forget about THEIR feelings and emotions. Moreover, if you think that you are 'save' SAFE and anonymous 'in' ON the Internet you are mistaken. There is well developed hacking and lots of freaks who probably want something from you if you let them know about your 'exist' EXISTENCE. Furthermore, artists have no ownership 'to' OF their work because everything is for free in the Internet for example: books, music and movies. I think the Internet changed our 'life' LIVES a lot.
People use the Internet everyday. Not only at home but also work
>and school. They spend many hours surfing the net. But has this
>global network really changed our life? The situation has a lot of
>advantages. Firstly, the Internet is a very big source of knowledge. We
>can easily get every information only by using a browser. Secondly,
>it is A pretty cheap way of communicatING over long distances and you can
>even see your interlocutor. Besides, you can book your ticket, book
>your hotel ROOM/SUITE and you have a UNIQUE opportunity to sell or buy SPECIAL/FABULOUS (żeby nie powtarzać)
>things. On the other hand, there are also some disadvantages. Some of (BEZ OF)
>people forget how to communicate in A real life because they live
>virtually (ŹLE - they have a virtual life) and they forget about feelings and emotions. Moreover, if
>you think that you are saFe and anonymous in the Internet you are VERY MUCH
>mistaken. There is A well-developed hacking SYSTEM and a NUMBER of freaks WHO
MAY want something from you if you let them know about your
>existENCE . Furthermore, artists have no ownership to their work because
>everything is for free in the Internet. For example, books, music and
>movies. I think the Internet changed our life a lot. Nowadays, it is
>much more (BEZ MORE) easier than it WAS A few years ago. But there are also
>new threats and we should avoid them.

Miejscami niespójne i mało logiczne.
...poprawka
(tutaj mysle, ze LIVES,...
dzięki, starałam się uwzględnić wszystkie popraki :)

People use the Internet everyday. Not only at home, but also at work and at school. They spend many hours surfing the net. But has this global network really changed our lives? The situation has a lot of advantages. Firstly, the Internet is a very big source of knowledge. We can very easily get every information by using only the browser. Secondly, it is a petty cheap way of communicating over long distances and you can even see your interlocutor. Besides, you can book your ticket, book your hotel room and you have unique opportunity to sell or buy fabulous things. On the other hand, there are also some disadvantages. Some of the people forget how to communicate in a real life because they have a virtual life and they forget about their feelings and emotions. Moreover, if you think that you are safe and anonymous on the Internet you are very much mistaken. There is a well developed hacking system and a number of freaks who may want something from you if you let them know about your existence. Furthermore, artists have no ownership of their work, because in the Internet everything is for free, for example: books, music and movies. I think the Internet changed our lives a lot. Nowadays it is much easier than it was a few years ago. But there are also new threats and we should avoid them.
People use the Internet everyday. Not only at home, but also at work
>and at school. They spend many hours surfing the net. But has this
>global network really changed our lives? The situation has a lot of
>advantages. Firstly, the Internet is a very big source of knowledge.
>We can very easily get every information by using only the browser.
>Secondly, it is a pRetty cheap way of communicating over long distances
>and WE can even see our interlocutor. Besides, WE can book our
>ticket, book A hotel room and have A unique opportunity to sell
>or buy fabulous things. On the other hand, there are also some
>disadvantages. Some of the [ BEZ OF I THE] people forget how to communicate in a real
>life because they have a virtual life and they forget about their
>feelings and emotions. Moreover, if you think that you are safe and
>anonymous on the Internet you are very much mistaken. There is a well-developed hacking system and a number of freaks who may want something
>from you if you let them know about your existence. Furthermore,
>artists have no ownership of their work, because ON the Internet
>everything is for free. For example, books, music and movies. I think
>THAT the Internet HAS changed our lives a lot. Nowadays [PRZECINEK] it is much easier [ALE CO?] than it was a few years ago. But there are also new threats and we should avoid them.
nie podoba mi sie wyrazenie "pretty cheap", too colloquial, lepiej "an inexpensive"

reszte merix Ci poprawil...
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.