What are the most effective ways of advertising?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
prosze o sprawdzenie, poprawienie błędów i komentarze oraz uwagi :)
dziekuję
pozdrawiam :)

In a competitive environment companies must remember about advertising if they want to get new clients and better profits. There are few ways which are the most common and the most popular but their effectiveness depends on the whole strategy. I will try to describe some of these advertising approaches. First of all, TV commercial is the best way to reach audience and persuade them to purchase new products. Secondly, companies can use the Internet commercial or even they can set a web side for their products. It is getting more and more popular because in comparing to TV commercial there are very little costs. Additionally, firms can use magazine or newspaper advertisement. Moreover, to specific products the best way of presenting it is direct mailing. In my opinion, there is no one best and most effective way of advertising. Everything depends on the product, the branch, rivalry among existing competitors and our strategy. I think, that companies should find out customers needs and then prepare appropriate commercial based on that needs. If advertises can attract more and more hard-core loyal clients and provide higher profits then they are successful.
There are A few ways which are the most common and the most popular but their effectiveness depends on the whole strategy.
First of all, TV commercial is the best way to reach AN audience and persuade them to purchase new products. Secondly, companies can use the Internet commercial or even they can set a web 'side' SITE for their products. It is getting more and more popular because in comparing (ale comparing CO?) to TV commercial there are very little costs.
Moreover, 'to' WITH specific products the best way of presenting 'it' (productS a pozniej IT? popraw) is direct mailing. In my opinion, there is noT one best and most effective way of advertising.
I think, that companies should find out customers needs and then prepare the apropriate commercial based on 'that needs' (cos tu nie tak - THOSE needs).
dziękuję śicznie za pomoc :) tutaj poprawiony kawałek tekstu :

It is getting more and more popular because web sites in comparing to TV commercial they are creating less costs. Additionally, firms can use magazine or newspaper advertisement. Moreover, with specific products the best way of presenting them is direct mailing.
zauwazylam:
It is getting more and more popular because web sites 'in comparing' COMPARED to
TV commercialS 'they are creating' (niepotr) ARE less costLY. Additionally, firms can use magazine or newspaper advertisementS. Moreover, with specific
products the best way of presenting them is BY direct mailing

»

Szkoły językowe