opis obrazka - sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam do opisania obrazek:

Na obrazku widzę 2 osoby: kobiete i dziecko. Jest zima, oni są na zewnatrz i stoją pod drzewem. Kobieta trzyma dziecko w rękach (?) i pokazuje gałąź. Oni są ciepło ubrani. Uważam, że to jest matka z jej dzieckiem i oni spacerują. ;)

In the picture I can see 2 people: a women and a baby. It's winter, they are outside and they're standing next to the tree. The women is holding baby in her hands and showing the branch. They are very warm dressed. I think, it's mother with her child and they are walking.
Na obrazku widzę 2 osoby: kobiete i dziecko. Jest zima, oni są na zewnatrz i stoją pod drzewem. Kobieta trzyma dziecko w rękach (?) i pokazuje gałąź. Oni są ciepło ubrani. Uważam, że to jest matka z jej dzieckiem i oni spacerują. ;)

In the picture I can see TWO people: a womAn and a baby. It's winter, they are outside and they're standing tree. The womAn is holding THE baby in her ARMS and IS showing the CHILD A branch. They are very warmLY dressed. I think it's A mother with her child and they are walking (lepiej taking a walk).