bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie listu motywacyjnego:)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing with reference to your advertisement in "The Student It Is Sounds Great" on July 12.I would like to apply for your offert of scholarship.
My name is Lucy Kowalska.I am 20 years old and I come from Warsaw,Poland.I am currently a student at English department.Before that I was learned in Secondary School of Economics in Warsaw.My level of English language is Intermediate.
I feel I have all the characteristics you require.Firstly, I like read books about culture of England.Secondly,I would like penetrate all secrets and riddles, which are in the history of this country.And finally, I am interested in English idioms.
If I could be on this camp I would like share with other participants my experiences and knowledge.I could be very useful in creating many competitions and quizzes.
I look forward to receiving your reply.Please contact me if you have any queries at 667543289.
Yours faithfully,
XYZ
bardzo proszę o pomoc.
pisałam to sama i chciałabym aby ktoś sprawdził ten list pod względem możliwości występowania w nim błędów...;)
I am writing with reference to your advertisement in "The Student It
Is Sounds Great" ( Nie rozumiem czy to jest tytul czegos, bo jak tak, to jest zle napisane) on July 12 (roku? 2000? 2001?) .
I would like to apply for your 'offert' (ortog of A scholarship.
I am currently a student at THE English department OF University XXXX in XXXX.
Before that I was 'learned' A STUDENT in A Secondary School of Economics in Warsaw. (tylko secondary school to znaczy podstawowka. Czy to masz na mysli?)
I feel THAT I have all the characteristics you require. Firstly, I like
readING books about THE culture of England. Secondly,I would like TO penetrate
all secrets and riddles, which are (hidden?) in the history of this country.
If I 'could' (napisz WERE TO) be on this camp I would like share with other
participants my experiences and knowledge.

Dobrze.
dziękuję za pomoc...;)
dziękuję za pomoc...;)
dziękuję za pomoc...;)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Praca za granicą