sprawdzenie i korekta prostego sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Serdecznie proszę o sprawdzenie poniższych zdań i ewentualną korektę

1. Women worry more about their diet than men.
2. Young people today eat less healthily than years ago.
3. men cook as a hobby, women cook because they have to.
4. Vegetarians are healthier than people who eat a lot of meat.
5. You can often eat better in cheap restaurants than in expensive ones.
6. Every country thunks that their cooking is the best.

1. Women worry more about their diet than men. I think it's true, because every woman want to be beautiful and slim as contrasted with man, who don't take care of beauty.

2. Young people today eat less healthily than years ago. I agree, because today around us are McDonald's, KFC and bar with kebab, and when we don't have too much time to eat, we can go to McDonald's and eat junk food.

3. Men cook as a hobby, women cook because they have to. I don't agree, because it's individual affair.

4. Vegetarians are healthier than people, who eat a lot of meat. I don't think it's true, because often vegetarians have shortfall of vitamins and the most healtiest diet is eating varied meal.

5. You can often eat better in cheap restaurants than in expensive ones. I agree, because in expensive restaurats service more is particular about prestige and clients.

6. Every country thinks that their cooking is the best. I don't agree, because some of country thinks that their cooking isn't the best...

I think that if English restaurant opened in my town, it wouldn't be success, because polish food is one of the best around the world. Many people thinks smiliar as me and savour polish pork chop, stuffed cabbage and other.

I think that if I lived abroad, the most I would miss żurek. It's very tasty soup.

Z góry slicznie dziękuję. :-)
6. Every country 'thunks' (ortog) that their cooking is the best.

1. Women worry more about their diet than men. I think it's true,
because every woman wantS (she wantS) to be beautiful and slim as contrasted with man, who 'don't' (prosze to zmienic i dostosowac do 'man' ...a man do.....) take care of 'beauty' (to troche dziwnie brzmi napisz cos innego).
2. Young people today eat less healthily than THEY DID years ago. I agree,
because today around us are McDonald's, KFC and barS (bo sama widzialam wiecej jak jednego) with kebabS, and when we don't have too much time to eat, we can go to McDonald's and eat junk food.
3. I don't agree, because it's AN individual 'affair' (nie za najtrafniejsze slowo, moze 'choice').
4. I don't think it's true, because often vegetarians have A shortfall of
vitamins and the most healtiest diet is eating A varied meal. (co sie stalo z przedimkami? nie lubisz ich uzywac?)
5. I agree, because in expensive 'restaurats' (ortog) THE service IS more 'is' (niepotr) particular about prestige and clients.
6. I don't agree, because 'some of country' (dlaczego dalej 'of' tam?) thinks that their cooking isn't the best...(np ....)
I think that if AN English restaurant opened in my town, it wouldn't be A
success, because Polish (duza litera) food is one of the best around the world. Many people 'thinks' (ale przeciez 'people' to l. mnoga, prosze dostosowac czasownik do l. mnogiej) 'smiliar' (ortog, ale i tak zle slowo) SAME as me and savour Polish pork chop, stuffed cabbage and 'other' (other co? delicacies, ice cream, co?).
I think that if I lived abroad, 'the most I would miss żurek' (napisz to inaczej...I would miss zurek the ost). It's A very tasty soup.

I znowu przypominam o ptrzedimkach,. bez tego zdania sa niegramatyczne. Prosze poczytac o nich, wkuc ich na zawsze i nigdy wiecej ich nie omijac.
Bardzo dziękuję za pomoc.

W tym zdaniu:

1. Women worry more about their diet than men. I think it's true, because every woman want to be beautiful and slim as contrasted with man, who don't take care of beauty.

Chodzilo mi o to,że kobiety kontrastują z mezczyznami, którzy nie dbają o wygląd.

A więc "...as contrasted with men, which don't care of look/style" ?
1. I think it's true, because every woman wantS (every woman wanTS) to be beautiful and slim 'as' IN contrast with (every) man, who 'don't' DOES NOT (nie pisz tego 'don't' to jest kolokw) take care of 'beauty' HIS LOOKS.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia