List do kolegi do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Frank,
How are you? Thank you very much for your letter.
You know that I love traveling, so me and my friends - we hit on the idea to visit Alps becouse we have never seen them. We spend in Alps 10 days from 12 to 22 april. The expedition was very expensive becauuse we want to see all tops of Alps. Terms of expediton were very dengerous. The weather was horrible – it was raining and the wind was so cold. We had a big accident becouse of avalanche. The avalanche fall down because a young, inexperienced tourist started to scream. Fortunately Volunteer Mountain Rescue Service help us all – so we are stall alive. This situation was so dangerous – I could die! I’m schocked till today. I will never travel in mountain.
I have so many things to tell you. We have to meet each other.
XYZ
Niechce juz pisac o tych przyimkach, bo sie powtarzam, jak jakas 'fishwife'. Ale dlaczego tego nie umiesz jeszcze, poszukaj w ksiazkach i naucz sie na PAMIEC.

...traveling, (travelling in BrE) so me and my friends - we hit on the
idea 'to' OF visitING THE Alps 'becouse' (co to za slowo-literowka? napisz poprawne) we have never seen them. We spenT (czas przeszly, do ktorego musialam dochodzic po reszcze tego listu, bo to nie bylo jasne od poczatku) 10 DAYS IN THE Alps '10 days' (niepotr) from THE 12 to THE 22 april (a roku?). The expedition was very expensive 'becauuse' (inny variant tego blednie napisane slowa-popraw i naucz sie pisac to poprawnie) we wantED (czas przeszly)to see 'all' THE tops of ALL Alps. THE 'terms' (zle slowo, nawet nie wiem o czym piszesz) of THE expediton were very 'dengerous' (ortog).
We had a big accident 'becouse' (znowu piszesz to blednie, naucz sie tego slowa na zawsze) of AN avalanche. The avalanche 'fall' FELL (ale to nie trafne slowo, lepiej CAME) down because a young, inexperienced tourist started to scream.
Fortunately THE Volunteer Mountain Rescue Service helpED (czas przeszly) us all - so we are 'stall' (ortog) alive. This situation was so dangerous - I could HAVE dieD! I'm 'schocked' (ortog) till today.
I will never travel TO THE TOP OF THE 'in' ('w'-niestety nie mozesz tego robic) mountain.
dziekuje za pomoc- wzielam poprawke na wszytskie błedy - bardzo mi pomoglas
pozniej dam Ci test z przyimkami, zeby sprawdzic czy naprawde sie nauczylas.
okey
Tam gdzie jest X wpisz odpowiednie slowo. Tak na szybko.
1. X cat sat on X table.
2. I went shopping and bought: X blouse, X pair of shoes, X handbag and X newspaper.
3. X boy stood on X burning deck.
4. Look at X dog, he is searching for X ball that he had yesterday.
5. It's difficult to be friends with X girls in my class.
6. I had it right X first time.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Brak wkładu własnego