List i zawrót mojej głowy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Chciałam prosić o sprawdzenie mojego listu. Oto scenariusz:
Byłaś ostatnio na pogadance na temat sposobu zdrowego odżywiania się. W liście do znajomej napisz:
* o czym była pogadanka i kto ją prowadził
*kiedy i gdzie się odbyła
*jakich porad i przestróg udzieliła osoba prowadząca
*co sądzisz o tych wskazówkach i czy masz zamiar którąś z nich zastosować

Dear Susan,
Many thanks for your letter. How are you? Sorry, I haven' t written for so long. I had got a lot of learn in my school. But, you don' t worry. I passed the all examination.
I am writing to let you know about very weird lesson. I was on the explain of regarding healthy diet on Monday. This talk was led by the woman. Her surname is Simpson. She is the well-known authoress of books about diet. This lecture was on Monday at my university.
You are interesting surely... What did I find out? Mrs. Simpson talked about the harmfulness of slimming the young age. She talked about this that excessive slimming led to bulimia and annorexia.These diseases not only devastate the organism but also mind and psyche. Leading advised, that we should support this person. They should not feel with this problem alone. It seems to me that these hands are good. But... I don' t know anybody, who' s sick in this disease.
I think that it' s very instructive advice... What are you think about this subject?
Anyway, I have to finish now. I am going to shopping to my mum. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Take care,
XYZ

Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie i pomoc. To mój pierwszy list po angielsku w życiu! Dziękuję z góry za rady.
I had 'got' (niepotr) a lot of 'learn' (cos tu nie tak, 'learn' tutaj jest czasownikiem, a potrzebujesz rzeczownika) in my school. But, 'you don' worry' (to cos nie tak, napidsz 'But don't worry'). I passed 'the all' (zla kol slow) examinationS (bo chyba bylo wiecej jak jedna).
I am writing to let you know about A very 'weird' (nie za bardzo trafne slowo-poszukaj inne) lesson. I was 'on the explain of' (tego nie rozumiem) regarding A healthy diet on Monday. This talk was led by 'the' (nie, tutaj 'A') woman. She is the well-known authoress of books about dietS. 'This lecture was on Monday at my university' (chyba sie powtarzasz).
You are 'interesting' (zla czesc zdania, napisalas ' ty napewno jestes interesujaca, napewno ona jest, ale chyba nie o to chodzi) surely...
Mrs. Simpson talked about the harmfulness of slimming 'the young age' (tutaj cos nie tak, pomysl i napisz poprawnie) She talked about (tutaj cos brakuje)'this' (niepotr) that excessive slimming 'led' LEADS to bulimia and annorexia.These diseases not only devastate the organism but also THE mind and THE psyche. 'Leading advised' (tego nie rozumiuem), that we should support 'this' SUCH 'person' PEOPLE-dlatego ze pozniej piszesz 'they). They should not 'feel' (zle slowo- tutaj DEAL) with this problem alone. It seems to me that 'these hands are good' (rece sa dobre - nie rozumiem). But... I
don't know anybody, who's 'sick' HAS 'in' (niepotr) this disease.
What 'are' DO you think about this subject?
I am going 'to' (niepotr) shopping 'to my mum' ('do mojej mamy' - pomysl i popraw).
'Looking forward to hearing from you' (to jest za formalnie tutaj, - wystarczy 'write soon', 'Bye for now'.
dziękuję:D a co z realizacją podpunktów? wszystkie zrealizowałam? zaraz poprawię list
Dear Susan,
Many thanks for your letter. How are you? Sorry, I haven' t written for so long. I had a lot of science in my school. But don' t worry. All I passed examinations.
I am writing to let you know about very interesting lesson. I was on the talk(chodziło mi o pogadankę, coś takiego) of regarding a healthy diet.This lecture was on Monday at my university. This talk(jak to zapisać, by nie było powtórzeń?)was led by a woman.Her surname is Simpson(to zdanie zjadła wcześniej). She is the well- known authoress of books about diets.
Guess what? What did fint out? Mrs. Simpson talked about the harmfuless of slimming(może po prostu tyle:). She talked about(jak to zmienić by nie było tego masakrycznego powtórzenia?) problems that excessive slimming leads to bulimia and annorexia. These diseases not only devostate the organism but also the mind and the psyche. We should support such people (z tym leading advised- chodziło o coś typu według rady znawcy, ale chyba się pomyliłam po prostu) They should not deal (czemu nie feel? bo tego nie kumam) with problem alone. It seems to me it' s a good idea. But...I don't know anybody, who is has this disease (jak unikać powtarzania this??) I think that is very instructive advice. What do you think about this subject?
Anyway, I have to finish now. I am going shopping with my mum. Bye for now.
Take care,
xYZ

ps. Tkanks:D Mam pytanko: co zrobić by na przyszłość nie było w tym tyle powtórzeń? i jak wzbogacić język?

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie