Proszę o sprawdzenie. Ewentualnie dodanie czegoś.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My name is *********. I am fourteen years old. I live in small country - ***** near city Kalisz on province Wielkopolska. My localite is located among beautiful woods and Szałe lagoon. There is fresh air and kind people. We have only one shop but it is large enough. We can buy there almost everything. On crossing of roads we have a shrine. In the summer we doing many things. We can play football or basketball with friends, ride bike, playing computer games or having a picnic. In the winter we can ski, go down by the sled, model snowman or throwing with snowballs. I like living in a village because life there is more comfortable and people have many benefits. Air is fresh and clean, everywhere is silence and quiet. Life in a country is interesting and calm. We don't have such problems like in a city. I prefer country life !
I znowu te przyimki. Ratujcie. Prosze poczytac o tym, i nauczyc sie na pamiec.

I live in small 'country' (to jest zle slowo-poszukaj inne- tutaj napisales ' mieszkam w malym panstwie', ale co chciales napisac to 'I live in a small country VILLAGE)** near THE city OF Kalisz 'on' IN THE province Wielkopolska. My 'localite' (nie za bardzo trafne dlowo) is located among beautiful woods and THE Szałe lagoon.
'There is fresh air and kind people' (cos to zdanie nie tak, co ma jedno do drugiego).
'On' AT 'crossing of roads' (road crossings) we have a shrine. In the summer we 'doing' DO many things. We can play football or basketball with friends, ride bike, 'playing' (dlaczego jak masz 'play'football, zmieniles czasownika na 'playing- trzymaj sie tego samego czasu) computer games or 'having' HAVE a picnic. In the winter we can ski, go down by the 'sled' (nie rozumiem tego), 'model' BUILD A snowman or 'throwing' THROW 'with' (niepotr) snowballs. I like living in a village because life 'there' (ale gdzie 'tam' mowisz o miejscu w ktorym jestes, to znaczy 'HERE) is more comfortable and people have many benefits. THE air is fresh and clean, everywhere THERE is 'silence and quiet' siulence i quiet to prawie to samo, napisz 'silence and calm'). Life in 'a' THE country is interesting and calm. We don't have 'such' (nie, napisz..'the many problems') like THEY HAVE in a city.