LIST, CZY JEST DOBRZE NAPISANY?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, mialabym ogromna prosbe dotyczaca listu z ang. Nie jestem dobra z angielskiego i bardzo przydala by mi sie pomoc, ale tylko sprawdzenie mojej pracy, czy jest dobrze napisana gramatycznie, czy jest sens zdan i zrozumiale. Była bym wdzięczna za poprawienie błędów. Oto on :

Dear Mr. and Mrs.
Hi, writes to the State because I wanted to lodge a complaint with the failure of the transaction.
Three weeks ago I bought in your own online store denim pants, they are light gray in color printing on the rear pockets.
From the accounts of deposit money I had to wait two weeks to send packages. Many times I wrote emails to your company to find out why the package was not sent, but nobody no one replied to my emails.
When after a long time expectations delivered the package, it appeared that the pants are slightly different font and color than the order a, what is more, there was one button next to the castle.
I expect a refund for the failed sale, or for immediate dispatch please trousers, which I ordered and I hope that this time I will not have long to wait for state response and nice and quiet we will exchange clothes.
Dear Mr. and Mrs. (tutaj musisz dac nazwisko)
'Hi,' (to nie jest forma ktora uzywamy w listach) (Ale kto? co? musisz napisac)'writes' (dostosuj czasownik do osoby ktora pisze list) to the 'State' (State to generalnie 'Rzad' Panstwa- cos tu nie tak) because I wanted to lodge a complaint 'with' ABOUT the failure of the transaction.
Three weeks ago I bought in your own online store SOME denim pants, they
are light gray in color WITH printing on the rear pockets.
From the TIME 'accounts of deposit money' (tego to nawet nie rozumiem..dlaczego nie napisalas..I sent you the money?) I had to wait two weeks 'to send' (do wyslania? ale czego?) packages. Many times I wrote emails to your company to find out why the package was not sent, but nobody 'no one' (tego nie trzeba) replied to my emails.
When after a long time 'expectations' (niepotr) 'delivered the package' (zla kol slow), it appeared that the pants are slightly different 'font' (ortog) and color than the order 'a,' (ortog) what is more, 'there was one button next to the castle' (tego to nawet nie rozumiem).
I expect a refund for the failed sale, or for AN immediate dispatch
'please' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj) OF THE trousers, which I ordered and I hope that this time I will not have long to wait for 'state' (calkowicie zle slowo) response and 'nice and quiet' (nie rozumiem o co tutaj chodzi) we will exchange clothes.