recenzja filmu - sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie błędów :)

Avatar is a 2009 American science fiction epic film written and directed by James Cameron and starring Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldana, Sigourney Weaver, Michelle Rodriguez and Stephen Lang. “Avatar” is the movie which received “The Best Director” and other awards in 2010. I watched this movie in the cinema which shows great effects in 3D.

The plot of this movie is placed on Pandora. It is the year 2154. Pandora is a Earth-like moon of the planet Polyphemus in the Alpha Centauri star system. Parker Selfridge heads the mining operation, which employs the military for security. Pandora's atmosphere is toxic to humans, forcing them to use breathing masks. Pandora is inhabited by the Na'vi, tall blue-skinned species of sapient humanoids, who live in harmony with nature. To facilitate relations with the Na'vi and research of Pandora's biosphere, scientists grew Na'vi-human hybrids called avatars, controllable of mental link by genetically matching humans..
This movie has a lot beautiful music fit to different kinds of scenes. The beautiful music is fascinated us. Sometimes we could see some moments it wasn’t realistic. A very good point of this movie are special effects, which carried us over to the film world.
“Avatar” is a very interesting movie for people who like plot connecting realistic and fantastic elements. I was captivated by this story. Although the movie has been taken apart by someones, I really enjoyed that I have watched this movie. I am sure that you would like it too.
I watched this movie in the cinema 'which shows great effects in 3D' (skaczecz -(...you watched it in 3D- whichy shows great efects).

'The plot of this movie is 'placed' (zle slowo) on Pandora' (tego zdania nie rozumiem, ale tez filmu nie widzialam).
Pandora is aN Earth-like moon of the planet Polyphemus in the Alpha
Centauri star system. Parker Selfridge heads 'the' (dalabym tutaj A) mining operation, which employs the military for security.
To facilitate relations with the Na'vi and THE research of Pandora's biosphere, scientists 'grew' GROW Na'vi-human hybrids called avatars, 'controllable' (nie za bardzo to slowo-poszukaj inne) of mental link by genetically matching
humans..
This movie has a lot beautiful music 'fit' (poszukaj wiecej formalne slowo) to different kinds of scenes.
The beautiful music 'is fascinated us' (nie, nie tak..albo 'is fascinating' albo 'fascinated us'). Sometimes we could 'see' (w muzyce? - cos tu nie tak) some moments WHEN it wasn't realistic. A very good point of this movie 'are' (*point are' - cos tu nie tak) special effects, which carried us over to the film world.
“Avatar" is a very interesting movie for people who like A plot connecting realistic and fantastic elements.
Although the movie has been 'taken apart' (nie, daj tu inne slowo, moze 'criticised') by 'someones' (nie, nie tak, daj tutaj 'by some people'), I really enjoyed THE FACT that I have watched this movie.

Dobrze, ale...popraw bledy.
“The Best Director" and other awards in 2010??

jakie awards? Golden Globes? Oscars sie jeszcze nie odbyly
tak złote globy, do oscarów sa nominacje

http://avatar.filmweb.pl/f299113/Avatar,2009/nagrody

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie