prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo serdecznie prosze o sprawdzenie ponizszego tekstu. To dosc pilne i dla mnie bardzo wazne.

The picture seems to be about an eighteen birthday party. In the picture I can see few young people who are wearing elegant, colorful clothes. They are celabrating their friend's birthday. I think the girl in pink top is a (solenizant). Propably she has organised her party in famous club. I think people are in very good moods. It seems to be like they are singing very loud and drinking tasty beverages. A girl in pink top is even on the table. They enjoy their time and I think this people will remember this party long time.

Z góry dziekuje za pomoc
Cichutko ponawiam prośbe...
The picture seems to 'be about' (czy nie lepiej 'show'? the celebration of) an eighteen birthday party. In the picture I can see A few young people who are wearing elegant, colorful clothes. They are 'celabrating' (ortog) their friend's birthday. I think the girl in pink top is a (solenizant- to slowo nie istnieje w jez. ang. daj tutaj 'the birthday girl'). 'Propably' (ortog) she has organised her party in A famous club.
It seems to be like they are singing very loudLY and drinking tasty beverages. A
girl in A pink top is even (ale co ona robi? 'dancing') on the table. They ARE enjoyING their time and I think THAT 'this' (ale jak mamy 'people'-l. mnoga, to trzeba 'these') people will remember this party FOR A long time.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa