Sprawdzenie kilku zdań o ulubionym ang. wokaliście

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam do napisania krótką wypowiedź o moim ulubionym brytyjskim wokaliście albo wokalistce. Byłbym wdzięczny, gdyby ktoś mi poprawił błędy :)

According to the latest researches (from 4 July), even 70 % of Londoners have a bad opinion about a british pop-scene. Where does the core of the problem lie? Why don't they appreciate their popular music, with La Roux, Coldplay, Snow Patrol or Little Boots which are famous all over the world? The answer is not simple. Thanks to one artist from England, my opinion about brit-pop has changed forever.
This cryptic artist is Florence Welch, better known as a member and lead singer of her band Florence & The Machine. She was born 24 years ago in London. There was a lot of great music in her suburban house: Kate Bush, The Rolling Stones, Annie Lennox. Some other artists and bands has also a big influance on her music (especially Bjork and Green Day). But her first album was a big surprise for me and for hundrets people in Europe. Despite the fact she is only 24 years old, her lyrics are very mature and quite different from the others. Her strong vocal seem to be out of this world, what we can easly notice listening to Drumming Song or mysterious Howl. Every piece of her record (,,Lungs") has a real chance to become a hit and to be number one. Now, she is writing new songs for next album, which will be realesed in March. I look ahead and I am almost certain, that her '5 minutes' will be ever-lasting. If you want to see her alive, you have a opportunity now - she is giving a gig in Poland in 6 March. You must see it!
According to the latest researches (from 4 July (a roku?), 'even' (tutaj zle slowo, napisz 'over') 70 % of Londoners have a bad opinion about 'a' THE British pop-scene.
The answer is not (that) simple. Thanks to one artist from England, my opinion about Brit-pop has changed forever.
This 'cryptic' (czy napewno to chcesz powiedziec) artist is Florence Welch, better known as a member and THE lead singer of her band Florence & The Machine.
...bands has also a big 'influance' (ortog) on her music (especially Bjork and
Green Day). But her first album was a big surprise for me and for
'hundrets' (ortog) OF people in Europe.
Her strong vocalS seem to be out of this world, 'what' (kalka - tutaj WHICH) we can easly notice listening to THE Drumming Song or THE mysterious Howl. Every piece of her record ("Lungs") has a real chance 'to become' OF BECOMING a hit and to be number one. Now, she is writing new songs for HER next album, which will be 'realesed' (ortog) in March.
If you want to see her 'alive' (niew, tutaj LIVE), you have aN opportunity now - she is giving a gig in Poland 'in' ON THE 6TH OF March.
Dziękuje ;]

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie