List motywacyjny

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam Forumowiczów. Szukam osoby która pomogła by mi sprawdzić błędy w moim liście motywacyjny wersja angielska. Niechciał bym publikować tego listu tutaj na forum. Zainteresowanym osobą wyślę list na email. Chętne osoby niech zgłoszą się tutaj lub napiszą do mnie bezpośrednio na email [email]

Zależy mi na czasie. Mam nadzieję że znajdzie się jakaś pomocna osoba

pozdrawiam wszystkich Serdecznie
Koleżanki i koledzy... pomóżcie...
Dear Mr. ,

I am writing to inform you of my interest in the work in Stalheim Hotel. I think that, my predisposition, specific qualities and enthusiasm to new work, culture and experience make me good worker to Stalheim Hotel. Thanks to graduate from University of Szczecin I have got good knowledge about hotels and restaurants industry. I Think that my full availability and mobility allow me on effectively performe my duties in work.
I think that start working in your Hotel give me many new experience, allow me to unfold the wings and satisfy my ambitions in profession hotelier.
I know that my English is not very good, but I still training this language. My dream is to learn Norwegian language and I do that if I will get good terms. From my characteristic I can write you that I am: determination, definite and hard-working.

I will be gratitude if you consider my candidature.

Sincerely,
Dear Mr. (tutaj napisz nazwisko)

I am writing to 'inform' (zle slowo- ty sie masz pytac, a nie informowac) you of my interest in the work in Stalheim Hotel. I think that, my predisposition, specific qualities and enthusiasm to new work, culture and experience make me A good worker 'to' FOR THE Stalheim Hotel.
'Thanks to graduate from' (napisz to inaczej...) University of Szczecin I have
'got' (po co Ci to 'got' co to faktycznie dodaje do czego?) A (prosze pamietac o uzyciu przedimkow - bo bez tego kazde zdanie jest niepopr.) good knowledge about (tu cos brakuje) hotels and restaurants industry. I 'Think' (dlaczego duza litera?) that my full availability and mobility 'allow' (prosze dostosowac czasownik do odpowiedniego rzeczownika) me 'on' (zle slowo-popraw) effectively
'performe' (ortog) my duties in work.
I think that 'start' (zle slowo) working in your Hotel (tu cos brakuje) give me many new 'experience' (dlaczego to nie jest w l. mnogiej, jak piszesz 'many'?), (tu cos brakuje) allow me to 'unfold the wings' (nie piszesz zadnych wierszow, po co to?) and satisfy my ambitions in (tu cos brakuje) profession (tu cos brakuje) hotelier.
I know that my English is not very good, but I (tu cos brakuje) still training this language. My dream is to learn (tu cos brakuje) Norwegian language and I (tu cos brakuje) do that if I will get 'good terms' (tego nie rozumiem). From my 'characteristic' (tego nie rozumiem) I can write you that I am: 'determination' (zla czesc zdania), definite and hard-working.
I will be 'gratitude' (zla czesc zdania) if you consider my 'candidature' (kalka z polskiego, wystarczy napisac 'me' for the position/post).

A gdzie YOURS? Sincerely,

« 

Studia za granicą