krótki wywiad do sprawdzenia :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam napisać na lekcję krótką rozmowę z osobą znającą się na nauce języków obcych :). Byłbym wdzięczny gdyby ktoś poprawił błędy :)

- What should I avoid mostly when I learn foreign language?
- First of all, the most common mistake of using foreign language is assuming that the words which sound similar have the same meaning. I will make it more clearly for you if I use example. You learn Spanish. What does 'embarazada' in traditional Spanish mean?
-Pregnant...
- I bet that 20 % of students think that it mean embarrassed. So don't guess the meaning, ang if you are not sure, open a dictionary.
- Have you got any other tips on how to learn foreign language?
- Yes. I always encourage my students to not be ashame of using a language that they learn when they have an opportunity to do it.
-And what about vocabulary? Do you know the number of words that is the best to learn every day.
-No, because it depents on way of learning. If you learn for example from 10 to 15 words a day and you revise them from time to time, you will definitely remember more new words than the person that learn let's say 50 words a day, but don't use them again.
-I have to admit that I have a big problem with articles! I never don't know how to use them correctly. Is it important to know when we use 'a' or 'the' in English.
-Yes, it is very important. When you don't use them or exchange them you shouldn't have a big problem to be understood, but you sound odd at least.
- Any other advices for beginners?
-The last one from me: you should never belive in opinion that only a small part of us are able to learn foreign language and to be good at it. Everybody can do it, if they want to.
- What should I avoid mostly when I learn (tu cos brakuej) foreign language?
- First of all, the most common mistake 'of' (zle slowo-popraw) using (tu cos braskuje) foreign language is assuming that the words which sound similar have the same meaning. I will make it more 'clearly' (zla czesc zdania) for you if I use (tu cos brakuje) example. You (tu cos brakuje) 'learn' (zly czas) Spanish.
- I bet that 20 % of students think that it 'mean' (dostosuj czasownik do rzeczownika) embarrassed. So don't guess the meaning, 'ang' (ortog) if you are not sure, open a dictionary.
- Have you got any other tips on how to learn (tu cos brakuje) foreign language?
- Yes. I always encourage my students to not be 'ashame' (ortog) of using a
language that they learn when they have an opportunity to do it.
Do you know the number of words that is 'the' (po co to 'the' tutaj?) best to learn every day.
-No, because it 'depents' (ortog) on (tu cos brakuje) way of learning. If you learn for example from 10 to 15 words a day and you revise them from time to time, you will definitely remember more new words than the person 'that' (jak mowimy 'person' to WHO) 'learn' (dostosuj czasownik) let's say 50 words a day, but 'don't' (prosze napisac to porawnie, a nie uzywajac jakichs kolokwa) use them again.
I never 'don't' (dlaczego uzyles tego slowa tutaj?) know how to use them correctly.
When you don't use them or 'exchange them' (exchange them for what? a pot of gold perhaps?) you shouldn't have a big problem to be understood, but you (tu cos brakuje) sound odd 'at least' (napisz ..in the least).
- Any other 'advices' (gdzie to slowo znalazles, prosze zacytowac zrodlo) for beginners?
-The last one from me: you should never 'belive' (ortog) 'in' (zle slowo) (tu cos brakuje) opinion that only a small part of us are able to learn (tu cos brakuje) foreign language and to be good at it.
http://www.1000advices.com/ :D Zmienię na tip :) Następnym razem jak coś wyślę to sprawdzę 10 razy bo robię okropnie durne błędy :-) I bardzo dziękuje za sprawdzenie, wreszcie mam jakieś 5 za prace pisemne :]