PILNE DO SPRAWDZENIA

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
PROSZĘ O SPRAWDZENIE ROZPRAWKI

Nowadays almost every aspect of our lives is affected by society. Some people think that we haven’t any influence on them, but I believe that an individual person can solve almost any problem.
Firstly, if a person is in a high position he can controls a lot of thing without any agreement. For example, our president haven’t to ask anybody to introduce new regulations. He know what to do and have made our country better and safer place.

Secondly, when we really want something, we can do it. For example, if we want to influence change in society and if we know what to do, somebody who have similar problem like us, surely will include to us.

On the other hand, too many decisions are made by people in high position and when we are pure or we’re not important person, nobody listen to us. What is more, people often don’t help each other, so our society isn’t perfect.

To sum up, there are positive and negative aspects of being an individual. That is often works and made people to think On the other hand sometimes people lose their creative and ambitions, so don’t doing nothing to change our society. However, having considered all the pluses and minuses, I believe very strongly that it’s possible for an individual to influence change in society.
Some people think that we haven't GOT any influence on 'them' (do czego/kogo 'them' sie odnosi nie jest wyrazne) , but I believe that an individual person can solve almost any problem.
Firstly, if a person is in a high position he can 'controls' (nie, bo tutaj HE can control) a lot of 'thing' (tutaj l. mnoga) without any agreement (ale z kim ma ten 'agreement' byc?). For example, our President (duza litera) 'haven't' (juz mnie to wscieka, prosze nie uzywac kolokw ktore gdzies tam w kiepskim filmie uslyszales, tu ma byc DOES NOT HAVE) to ask anybody to introduce new regulations. (To nie jest calkowicie prawda, bo zgoda musi byc)
He 'know' (prosze dostosowac czasownik do 'he') what to do and 'have' (*he have? od kiedy?-popraw) made our country A (znowu z tymi przedimkami - co z wami jest - prosze ich uzywac!!) better and A safer place.
For example, if we want to influence A change in society and if we know what to do,somebody who 'have' HAS A similar problem 'like' TO us, 'surely will include to us' (tego nawet nie rozumiem).
On the other hand, too many decisions are made by people in high
position and when 'we are pure' (pure- czysty jak lza?) or we're not AN important person, nobody 'listen' (nie, prosze dostosowac czasownik) to us. ...That is often works and made people to think....(tego nie rozumiem)
On the other hand sometimes people lose their 'creative' (zle slowo-popraw) and ambitions, so 'don't doing nothing' (co to za bzdury - prosze poszukac to w podreczniku/ksiazce i napisac poprawnie) to change our society. However, having considered all the pluses and minuses, I believe very strongly that it's possible for an individual to influence A change in society.
(Proszxe nauczyc sie NA PAMIEC przedimkow 'the' i 'a' i 'an' i kiedy sie ich uzywa.
dziękuje bardzo za pomoc :)!

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia