LIST PRYWATNY !!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie :))
;p
Dear Kinga !
Hello, how are you ? Greetings from England!
You know, I am bad in English so I am learning English in England.
I am at my aunt house. I am living with her in London. Her name is Basia. In this hause I’ve got my own room, so I’m very happy.I have English lessons on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. In London I already saw Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, London Eye and of course British Museum. When I will back I will be talk with you every day. Of course in English language.I will be back on Saturday. It will be 20 February 2010. See you after holidays.
XYZ
Dear Kinga(!) (Juz o tym pisalam, calkowicie nie rozumiem dlaczego uzywacie tego znaka, na kogo krzyczycie, to ma byc pocztowka)

(Generalnie dajemy 'Greetings from England' najpierw) Hello, how are you ?
I am at my 'aunt' (aunt-znaczy 'ciocia' a tutaj chodzi o jej dom - pomysl i popraw) house.
In this 'hause' (ortog) I've got my own room, so I'm very happy.
In London I 'already saw' HAVE ALREADY SEEN Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, London Eye and of course (tu cos brakuje) British Museum.
When I 'will' COME back I will 'be' (niepotr) talk with you every day. Of course
in (tu cos brakuje) English language.
'It will be' (nie, dolacz to do poprzedniego zdania, ...will be back on Saturday, the) 20TH February 2010. See you after (tu cos brakuje) holidays.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie