prosze o pomoc w sprawdzeniu tlumaczenia listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Ola

Thanks you for your letter and I'm so sorry that I haven't been to you for a long time, but I had small accident, even though he looks very serious. When I ride cycle, I has noticed hole on street and I trip (można się potknąć na rowerze?:)) and fell down. I had concussion, because I hit my head a stone. Don’t panic, now everything is ok, but for a long time I feel dizzy (albo I had dizziness, bo tak też może byc?:)) and confused.

I don’t have a lot of free time, because I’ve a lot of exams in my school, so I haven’t seen Paulina and Basia lately. I must call them and ask how they are. Have you seen Marta and Paweł recently? What about they???, are they still going out together?

Next time you come to Wroclaw, please let me know. We can meet and talk for everything.

Love
xyz
list pisalam sama takze moze wystapic sporo bledow
z gory dziekuje za pomoc:)
Dear Ola

Thanks you for your letter. I'm so sorry that I haven't 'been' (czy dobrze zrozumialam, ze nie odwiedzalas ja?) to you for a long time, but I had A small accident, even though 'he' (nie, accident to IT) looks very serious. When I 'ride' (tutaj czas przeszly- RODE) MY BIcycle, I 'has' (niepotr - ale i tak zle) noticed A hole on THE street and I tripPED and fell down. I had concussion,
because I hit my head ON a stone. )(mozna dodac..'But please') Don't panic, now everything is ok, but for a long time I 'feel' FELT (tutaj czas przeszly) dizzy and confused.
I don't have a lot of free time, because I've a lot of exams in my
school, so I haven't seen Paulina and Basia lately. I must call ON them
and ask how they are. Have you seen Marta and Paweł recently? What
about 'they???,' (nie, tutaj musi byc THEM?) are they still going out together?
We can meet and talk 'for' (for-to znaczy 'dla' tutaj ABOUT) everything.

12/20
czy tak juz bedzie w miare poprawnie?;)

Dear Ola

Thanks you for your letter. I'm sorry that I haven't written for a long time, but I had a small accident to it looks very serious. When I rode my bicycle, I has noticed a hole on the street and I tripped (można się potknąć na rowerze?:)) and fell down. I had concussion, because I hit my head on a stone. But please, don’t panic, now everything is ok, but for a long time I felt dizzy (albo I had dizziness, bo tak też może byc?:)) and confused.

I don’t have a lot of free time, because I’ve a lot of exams in my school, so I haven’t seen Paulina and Basia lately. I must call on them and ask how they are. Have you seen Marta and Paweł recently? What about them?, are they still going out together?

Next time you come to Leszno, please let me know. We can meet and talk about everything.

Love
xyz
sorry, nie zauwazylam pare rzeczy.

Dear Ola, (przecinek)

I'm sorry that I haven't written for a long time, but I had a small accident 'to it looks'(to jest zle- i czas. czas przeszly) very serious. When I
rode my bicycle, I 'has' (ej kolezanko, prosze nie pisac blednie, jak ja na juz raz zwrocilam Ci uwage) noticed a hole 'on the street' (napisz inaczej IN THE ROAD and I tripped and fell down.
But please, don't panic, now everything is ok, but for a long time I felt dizzy and confused. (dlaczego wklejasz to, co ja wczesniej eliminiowalam)
What about 'them?, are' (jak konczysz jedno zdanie znakiem zapytania, to zaczynaj drugie duza litera) they still going out together?
co do tego 'But please, don't panic, now everything is ok, but for a long time I felt dizzy and confused. (dlaczego wklejasz to, co ja wczesniej eliminiowalam)' zrozumialam ze mam tylko zmienic feel na felt na czas przeszly
ale chyba nie myslisz, ze masz zostawiac swoje komentarze czy cos jest dobre czy nie w tym liscie?
yyy dobra niewazne, nie mam poecia do czego teraz pijesz;/ dzieki za pomoc narx

p.s. moglabys byc troche milsza dla ludzi ktorych nie znasz;/
>>>moglabys byc troche milsza
nie, 'as I can't disappoint my public'...
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.