dialog do sprawdzenia.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności tego dialogu:

-I offer to you course for rescuer water. The course is very useful. Your mother said me that you swim every week. So you must pass a water course. I will pay for these course!
What are you think about it?

-Uncle! Thanks for offering - Your proposition is very interesting but I am not interesting these course.

-Why did you think? You swim very well!

-Not Uncle! I have not too weak reflexes. Are you sponsor me a driving lesson?

-Why I will make this? You are fit and athletic! I am fascinat by your attitude!

-Driving license will facilitate my life! I will not have to use the trams. My life will be much easier. I will be independent.
My parents will have more time because they do not go me to school. What do you think about it?

-I am glad that you have a opinion! I sponsor you driving lesson for the tear? Ok?

-The Courses appreciated. I will start a course now and I will pay less money.
The rest of the money spent on water lifeguard course, ok?

-Ok. Well, I agree. So let’s go!
Popelniasz bardzo proste bledy co sugeruje ze Twoj poziom nie pasuje do tego typu pracy. Moze by pomoglo gdyby polska wersja byla tu zalaczona.
I offer you...Your mother TOLD me...these course...Thanks for offering ... Not Uncle... Why did you think? I have not too weak reflexes. Are you sponsor me a driving lesson? /????/ Why I will make this? ... do not go me to school. ...have a opinion....I sponsor you driving lesson for the tear? The Courses appreciated.
etc.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Olimpiada języka angielskiego