Sprawdzenie tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie tekstu:

Proszę o sprawdzenie tekstu:

It was July 1992. We started a prepare for our holiday. We Were happy and we thought that it was dream holiday. We didn't know that it will be the worst our holiday. We had a lot of time, but we wanted to start earlier, because we had wanted to evertuthing was buttoned to the last button. We packed our luggage and prepared other things. We was looking forward to started our holiday. It was 17th July, when it all began. In this day we woke up early, because we didn't want to be lte. We put our luggage into the car and drove to airport to Łódź. When we were in halfway our car broke down. We didn't knew what we should do. Father rang to various member of our family, to sameonehelp us and dropped us to the airport. At last uncle Tomek dropped us to the airport. When we arrived at the airport, we noticed we didn't had tickets, they were left in my mother's bag in our car. So my father and uncle Tomek drove back for tickets. In this time we visited shops. Father and uncle Tomek for long time didn't come bac. we were nervous. We were late, when our father come bac, plane took off. My mum was so sad. We run fast, because we thought that we managed to catch the train, but we didn't managed. We xalled to travel angency, but they said that our tickets disappeared. So we must come back to home. It was the worst holiday ever, everything went wrong.
We were happy and we thought that it was (tu cos brakuje, pare slow) dream holiday. We didn't know that it 'will' (zly modal) be the worst 'our holiday' (tego nie rozumiem, zdania traci sens na koncu). We had a lot of time, but we wanted to start earlier, because we had wanted to (tu cos brakuje) 'evertuthing' (ortog) 'was buttoned to the last button' (tio jest polski idiom - prosze napisac odpowiedni ang idiom).
'We was' (dlaczego tak napisalas, czy nie rozrozniasz l. poj od l.mn?)
looking forward to (tu cos brakuje) 'started' (zle slowo) (tu cos brakuje) our holiday. It was (tu cos brakuje) 17th July, when it all began. 'In' ON this day we woke up early, because we didn't want to be 'lte' (ortog).
We put our luggage into the car and drove to LODZ airport. 'to Łódź' (niepotr). When 'we were in halfway' (al;e gdzie .? halfway to paradise?) our car broke down. We didn't 'knew' (zle slowo) what we should do.
Father rang to various 'member' (various daje mi znac, ze tu powinna byc l. mnoga, a dlaczego nie jest?) of our family, (tu brakuje pare slow) to sameone help us and dropped us 'to' (zle slowo) the airport. At last uncle Tomek dropped us 'to' AT (prosze czytac wiecej, i nie robic takich bykow) the
airport. When we arrived at the airport, we noticed we didn't 'had' (zle slowo)
(tu cos brakuje) tickets, they were left in my mother's bag in our car. So my father and uncle Tomek drove back for (tu cos brakuje) tickets. 'In' AT this time we visited (tu cos brakuje) shops.
Father and uncle Tomek 'for long time didn't come 'bac'(ortog) (zla kol slow..didn't come...). we were nervous.
We were late, when our father 'come' (zle slowo) 'bac' (ortog), (tu cos brakuje)plane took off.
We 'run' (tutaj przeciez ma byc czas przeszly) 'fast' QUICKLY, because we thought that we (tu brakuje modala) 'managed' (zle slowo) to catch the
'train' (nie rozumiem co jest z tym pociagem?), but we didn't 'managed' (zle slowo) (tu cos brakuje). We 'xalled' (ortog)a to (tu cos brakuje) travel 'angency' (ortog), but they said that our tickets (tu cos brakuje) disappeared. So we 'must' HAD TO come back 'to' (niepotr- naucz sie ze nie dajemy 'to') home.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Praca za granicą