List z wakacji do przyjaciela

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear ... ,
> I'm writting to tell you about my wonderful holiday which I decided to spend in England. I have visited many cisies, but finally I've stayed in London. I really enjoy this place! I love the people and atmosphere have. Unfortunately, the weather is bad. It's raining all the time. However, I do not care a lot about this and tomorrow I'm going to visit another places.
> In the mornings we have swimming lesson. In the afternoons we have a long wander round the London and go to museums and art galleries. Everyone looks forward to the evening, when we all sit together around the campfire. We have play games and sing song. It's just great.
> We're got lots of exciting plans. On Saturday we're going to visit Big Ben. We're spending change day on cycling. Then on Sunday we're having a picnic lunch.
> See you in a two weeks. I will call you as soon as I get back home.
I'm 'writting' (ortog) to tell you about my wonderful holiday which I
decided to spend in England. I 'have' (niepotr) visited many 'cisies' (ortog), but finally I've stayed in London.
I love the people and (tu cos brakuje) atmosphere have.
However, I do not care a lot about this and tomorrow I'm going to visit 'another places' (another daje mi znac, ze tam ma byc l. poj, to dlaczego piszesz l. mn?).
In the mornings we have (tu cos brakuje) swimming lesson. In the afternoons we
have a long wander round 'the' (niepotr) London and go to museums and art
galleries.
We 'have' (po co to tutaj jest?) play games and sing 'song' (musi byc nudno, jak tylko jeden znacie).
We're 'spending'(zle slowo) change day on cycling. (tego zdania nie za bardzo rozumiem)

»

Olimpiada języka angielskiego