Ogłoszenie o sprzedaży biletu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam
Proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności mojego ogłoszenia o sprzedaży biletu na mecz piłkarski. Z góry dziękuję za pomoc. Jestem słaby z angielskiego i napisanie tych kilku zdań kosztowało mnie sporo wysiłku.

Announcement
I sell ticked for the match football between Poland and England. Match will be hold in the Wembley at 8 pm. on 23 July. It is very interesting event because Poland pleyed the last time with England 5 years ago. Ticket costs 30 (tu znak funta). Please call the number 78294712.
Announcement
I sell ticked for the match football between Poland and England. Match will be hold in the Wembley at 8 pm. on 23 July. It is very interesting event because Poland pleyed the last time with England 5 years ago. Ticket costs 30 (tu znak funta). Please call the number 78294712.

Poprawnie
I want to sell ticket for the football match between Poland and England. The Match will be held in the Wembley at 8 pm. in 23 July. It is very interesting event because Last time, Poland played with England 5 years ago. Ticket costs 30 (tu znak funta). If you are interested, please call the number 78294712.
Bardzo dziękuję za szybką pomoc. Jak widać błędów było sporo i dzięki Twojej pomocy mogę je poprawić.
Poprawnie,
NIE - poprawnie to dopiero teraz bedzie...

I want to sell (gdzie przedimek?) ticket for the football match between Poland and England. The Match will 'be held' TAKE PLACE 'in the' AT Wembley at 8 pm. 'in' ON (brak przedimka) 23 July. It is (przedimek) very interesting event because last time, (tu brakuje slowa) Poland played 'with' (niepotr) England 5 years ago. (tu brakuje przedimka) ticket costs 30 (tu znak funta). If you are
>interested, please call the number 78294712.
It is (przedimek) very interesting event because last time, (tu brakuje slowa) Poland played 'with' (niepotr) England 5 years ago.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Brak wkładu własnego