sprawdzenie i poprawki w tłumaczeniu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
You can find almost every local and international clothing brand for sale at Sarojini Nagar Market. Prices are the lowest in the city and the quality of clothes is excellent. The market is famous for selling left-over export-quality clothing at bargain prices. None of the shops in the market offer a place to try on the clothes, so you must decide if you want an item of clothing simply by looking at it. Clothing prices are so unbelievably low there isn't any real reason to complain, thought

W sprzedaży na Targu Sarojini Nagar można znaleźć prawie wszystkie lokalne i międzynarodowe marki odzieży.Ceny są najniższe w mieście i jakość ubrań jest doskonała. Rynek słynie ze sprzedawania pozostałej eksportowo-markowej odzieży w okazyjnych cenach .Żaden ze sklepów w rynku nie oferuje miejsca, aby przymierzyć ubrania, więc musi zdecydować, czy chcesz kupic ubranie po prostu patrząc na to. Ceny odzieży są tak nieprawdopodobnie niskie, nie ma żadnych prawdziwych powodów do narzekań, myśli.
Though
Nie bedzie RYNEK;)
Cheese Rolling, the cheese rolling race down the steep hill takes place every year in Gloucestershire, UK. Daredevils throw themselves down the steep, grassy slopes of Coopers Hill in pursuit of a huge, weighing approximately 4kg Double Gloucester cheese. There are four playable races. In fact, it is impossible to catch the cheese, which runs on a steep slope at high speed. The winner is the first to reach the foot of the slopes. Winner takes home an extraordinary event ser.To traditions dating back to the Middle Ages.

Cheese Rolling, czyli wyścig w toczeniu sera po stromym wzgórzu odbywa się co roku w hrabstwie Gloucestershire w Wielkiej Brytanii. Śmiałkowie rzucają się w dół po stromych, trawiastych zboczach Coopers Hill w pogoni za ogromnym, ważącym ok. 4kg serem Double Gloucester. Rozgrywane są cztery wyścigi. W rzeczywistości nie da się złapać sera, który pędzi po stromym zboczu z ogromną prędkością. Wygrywa ten, kto pierwszy dotrze do podnóża stoku. Zwycięzca zabiera do domu ser.To niezwykłe wydarzenie sięgające swoją tradycją do średniowiecza.
Google Translate
liczysz na frajerów?
Nie licze. To prawda używałam google translate
google tranlsate moze uzyc kazdy, sprobuj bez
Staram się, ale nic z tego nie wychodzi.
Może tak????
Cheese-Rolling is an annual event held on the Spring Bank Holiday at Cooper's Hill, near Gloucester in England.
The event involved volunteers who hae the task to catch the cheese. In fact, this is impossible, because the cheese moves at high speed.
nic nam nie wiadomo, że sięstarasz i co z tego wychodzi, bo nie dajesz tu samodzielnych prób tłumaczenia.
Nie licz na pomoc w poprawianiu po translatorze.
czesc! czy ktos moglby mi pomoc w tym zdaniu ?
feeling so blessed that I have possibility to make my mind brighter

chodzi o to, ze czuje sie wdzieczna losowi i ze jestem kim jestem, swiadomym czlowiekiem ktory moze sie rozwijac i poszerzac swoj umysl przez rozszerzanie horyzontow itp...
Cytat:
feeling so blessed that I have possibility to make my mind brighter

Coś w tym stylu (nie dosłowne, ale blisko):
feeling so blessed that I am who I am - a person with enough self-awareness to be able to develop myself and broaden my horizons
wow dzieki ! niby znam ang ale nie na az takim poziomie :)
Czy to tak może być??

Dear Anna,
How are you? I hope you're well. Thanks very much for the MP3 player. There is brilliant. I am using it very often. My birthday was fantastic.
You won't believe what happened . My aunt came which I have not seen. She did me a great surprise. Her arrival was the best gift.
I also received many other presents:tennis racket, money box and a lot of sweets.
Even my parents bought me a phone about which I dreamed.! It was amazing day.
See you soon, I hope. And thanks again for the MP3 player.
Love
XYZ
PS My sister sends you greetings.
edytowany przez Revelka1131: 07 lis 2013
Poprawione w innym dziale.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie