Przetłumaczenie zdań

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1.Bardzo długo planowaliśmy ten wyjazd.
2.Kiedy nadszedł ten długo wyczekiwany dzień zebraliśmy się u mnie w domu i pojechaliśmy moim autem nad jezioro.
3.Po drodze wstąpiliśmy na zakupy do sklepu.
4.Kiedy mieliśmy już wszystko ruszyliśmy w dalszą drogę.
zapomnialas wkleic samodzielnie przetlumaczonych zdan.
1.For a long time we planned this trip.
2.When it's this long-awaited day we met at my house and drove my car to the lake.
3. Along the way, did some shopping.
4.When we had all hit the road.
samodzielny - «powstały bez czyjejś pomocy, czyjegoś wpływu, wykonany niezależnie przez kogoś»
http://sjp.pwn.pl/sjp/samodzielny;2519049.html
:)
A very long time we planned this trip.
When this day long looked forward came we met at my house and drove my car to the lake.
Along the way, we did some shopping.
when we already had everything we hit the road
1 past perfect continuous, okolicznik czasu na koncu, przed okolicznikiem czasu odpowiedni przyimek
2 zle przetlumaczone 'dlugo oczekiwany dzien'
We've been planning this journey for a very long time.
When the long-anticipated day came, we gathered each other in my house and drove to the lake by my car.
On the way, we made some shopping.
Having packed everything, we set out on the journey.
brawo
we gathered each other?
edytowany przez zielonosiwy: 03 gru 2014
1 PAST perfect continuous
2. napisalas 'zebralismy siebie nawzajem'
Oj tak, szwankuje mi ostatnio angielski. Nie wiem z czego to wynika jakoże siedzę w nim po uszy... Spróbuję poprawić:
1 We HAD been planning this journey for a very long time.
2 When the long-anticipated day came, all of us gathered in my house and got to the lake by my car.
How about that? It's not a perfect kind of translation, I know.
Cytat: sztiwen
It's not a perfect kind of translation, I know.

No, drugim mg to ty chyba nie będziesz
I'm so sorry. I was to write 'translator'. Gosh, I have not a clue what is happening with me. Even though I try hard to sustain my fluency, still it seems to leave me. This is why I prefer to converse in English.
Oh, please don't read my comment above. Apparently I had my eyes closed while reading what zielonosiwy wrote. I'm sorry and goodnight. Time to go to bed and leave English matters alone...
@sztiwen
tutaj panuje zasada, ze niepoprawiamy za kogos. Nie zorientowalem sie, ze nie jestes autorem pierwszego postu w tym watku.
Na przyszlosc prosze, nie poprawiaj za kogos
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia