Przetłumaczenie na Polski

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Sorry for the late reply have been busy at work..I have been searching for ages and have decided that this is exactly what I am looking for and want to purchase it from you! Can you assure me that i will not be disappointed with it. I’m ready to pay your asking price,I agree with the price and i'm satisfied with the condition too But the issue is I’m working as a drilling engineer on a offshore rig.Due to the nature of my job, there is strictly no call due to the lack of reception on the area. But I’m able to access my mail anytime as i will make use of wireless laptop. i'm willing to pay through PayPal & i'll cover the paypal fees too, and about the transportation, since i am interested in the immediate purchase.Am buying it internationally to Spain and i will be making use of a shipping company to have this picked up from you and have it delivered to me.Further arrangements will be made with you in regards to the pick up once i have paid you,I would appreciate if you email me with more pictures (if available) too since i won't be be able to see this in person.If you agree with this, i would require the details below to proceed with payment:

Your PayPal e-Mail Address :
Your Full Contact address:
Your Phone# :
Total Amount :
Full name:

Note: i'll also include the Shipping company's fee so kindly Get back to me with your PayPal email account and your address for the pick up to be arrange? so i can proceed with the payment asap..

Thanks
To jest scam, nie daj sie nabrac
pewnie za scam, ale ktos sie nabierze. Juz nic nie chce nawet pisac o marnym ang. bo tego to nawet nie moglam przeczytac. Ale to jest SCAM pierwszej klasy.