proszę o sprawdzenie/ poprawienie tłumaczenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Próbowałam własnymi siłami przetłumaczyć świadectwo szkolne dziecka. Proszę o poprawienie błędów.

1.Uczeń dobrze wywiązuje się ze swoich obowiązków, zachowuje się kulturalnie, używa form grzecznościowych. Jest uczynny i koleżeński. Aktywnie uczestniczy w zajęciach. Potrafi współpracować w zespole i bawić się w grupie. Potrafi ocenić własne zachowanie i zachowanie innych. Panuje nad emocjami. Zna i stosuje zasady bezpieczeństwa w czasie zabawy i zajęć.

1.Pupil carries out his duties, he behaves in a civilized manner, he uses social formulas. Pupil is helpful and friendly. He takes part in lessons with activity. He can works in team and plays with group. Pupil can assess his behavior and a behavior of another children. He controls his emotions. He knows safety rules and he uses them during games and lessons.

2. Uczeń tworzy spójną, kilkuzdaniową wypowiedź. Pisze, starając się zachowywać właściwy kształt, proporcje i połączenie liter. Poprawnie przepisuje i pisze z pamięci. Układa i zapisuje zdania. Czyta płynnie, ze zrozumieniem. Biegle dodaje i odejmuje w pamięci w zakresie 10, sprawnie z zakresie 20. Rozwiązuje zadania z treścią o różnym stopniu trudności. Interesuje się środowiskiem przyrodniczym i ma duży zasób wiadomości na temat zwierząt i roślin. Chętnie śpiewa i improwizuje przy muzyce. Jest sprawny fizycznie, chętnie i aktywnie uczestniczy w zabawach i ćwiczeniach. Pięknie opanował wiadomości z języka angielskiego. Wspaniale opanował umiejętność pracy z komputerem.

2. Pupil can forms a consistent statement. When he is writing, he tries to preserve shape, proportions and connection of letters. Pupil copies sentences and writes from memory correctly. He forms and writes sentences. He reads fluently with understanding. He can adds and subtracts fluent in memory to 10 and good to 20. He can solves tasks with different difficulty levels. Pupil is interested in the nature environment and he has much information about animals and plants. He sings willingly and he improvise with a music. Pupil is fit and he willingly attends in games and physical exercises. He mastered well English words. He mastered magnificently computer?s skills.

I jeszcze jedno zdanie, którego zupełnie nie umiem przetłumaczyć:

Twórczo i estetycznie wykonuje zadania plastyczno- techniczne.

Bardzo proszÄ™ o pomoc.
1. (dalabym tutaj THE) pupil carries out his 'duties' (to jest za silne slowo), he behaves in a civilized manner, he uses social formulas. The pupil is helpful and friendly. He takes part in 'lessons with activity' (tutaj 'activity lessons'). He can 'works' WORK in A team and plays with A group. THE pupil can assess his OWN behavior and 'a' THE behavior of 'another' OTHER children. He controls his emotions.

2. THE pupil can 'forms' FORM a 'consistent' (zle slowo, tutaj COHERENT) statement. When he is writing, he tries to preserve shape, proportions and THE connection of letters. THE pupil copies sentences and writes from memory correctly. He can 'adds' ADD and 'subtracts' SUBTRACT 'fluent' (zle slowo, tutaj accurately) 'in' FROM memory to 10 and 'good' )zle slowo, tutaj 'well) to 20. He can 'solves' SOLVE tasks with different difficulty levels. THE pupil is interested in the nature environment and he has much information about animals and plants. He sings willingly and he improviseS with 'a' (niepotr) music. THE pupil is fit and he willingly attends 'in' (niepotr) games and physical exercises. He mastered 'well English words' (zla kol slow...English words well). He mastered magnificently 'computer?s' (tutaj 'computer) skills.
np (szyk)
He magnificently mastered
osobiście bym użył inne słowo
nature environment np 'natural environment'
edytowany przez Aaric: 26 lip 2016
formy grzecznosciowe = polite language
Dzięki wielkie!
Teraz się zorientowałam, że uparcie stosowałam -s; -es w trzeciej osobie po "can" :P
Jeszcze to zdanie:

"Twórczo i estetycznie wykonuje zadania plastyczno- techniczne"

Nie wiem jak się za nie zabrać.
zadania plastyczno- techniczne = np arts and crafts assignments
He creatively and aesthetic makes arts and crafts assignments.

tak?
coÅ› mi nie gra w tym zdaniu.
Daj 'do' zamiast 'make'
Cytat:
He magnificently mastered

..moze 'he beautifully mastered '?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia